What's a poor guy to do, anyway??

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been seeing these type toys posted here and everybody has been telling me how much fun they are so I finally found one. But instead of having rolling balls, this one has a stuffed rat (on the right) and Persi and Alley can get this thing going in sync. You talk about fun! They were having so much fun that I put it up after about an hour. That is exactly what my parents would do to me when they got me a new toy. Told me that they did not want me to get too tired of it right away! Just to show you that a poor guy can never win though, DW told me that was a mean thing to get them because they could never actually catch it. And then after an hour, when I took the toy away, DW told me I was being mean because I took it away!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
my kitties will do that to the ball, bat it back and forth to each other.... Alley and Persi look like they're consulting on the best way to get it out

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, those toys are cool!!! Our kitties loved it for the first month or two, then got sick of it...
They still bat it around every now and again, but much prefer the cheapo little fur mousies to carry and bat around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lookingglass;1633227 said:
Awww... they look so cute!

I love the photo by the way, what did you do to it?
quote]

Thank you. Many people do not realize that TCS offers many skins to choose from. (Lower left hand corner.) The reason you cannot see any background on the photo or on my siggy is because I used a color probe to exactly match the default TCS skin. If you were to view these using another skin, they would not be at all the way I wanted them to look. But I count on the fact that hardly anybody uses anything but the default skin.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's really nice to see the two of them getting along together. Although you better watch yourself, once the kitties start conspiring together nothing will be safe. Two cat-brains working together is a dangerous thing.

I've always wondered about those toys. I want to get one for mine, but don't want to buy it if they'll get bored of it. Considering they're happy batting around masking tape balls, I don't think they're too fussy with their toys though.

Alley is such a beautiful cat with really nice colouring! Someday I want to adopt one that looks similar. Someday....

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! I've always wanted to get one of those toys for my 2 cats, but haven't ever gotten around to it...

Cute picture, too! I love what you did to it. It really fits

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe such cuties, i have found that toy and almost bought it and then changed my mind and then seen it again and my mom didnt have enough that day for it because we needed a whole bunch of other things and well most being their picky cat food and littler