annes in labour

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
contractions have just started , i hope it wasnt my fault , she loves her belly scratchs not hard but fast ( not enough to hurt babys) and all of a suddon she had a contraction and went straight to her nest , will up date when i can

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

contractions have just started , i hope it wasnt my fault , she loves her belly scratchs not hard but fast ( not enough to hurt babys) and all of a suddon she had a contraction and went straight to her nest , will up date when i can
Please do keep us updated!! Is it her due date??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so far nothing , she is staying in her nest all the time now though , i think i might have mistaken a contraction? but it sure as hell looked like one. she also dosnt want me to leave the room or away from the nest , but i have 3 children to tend to.
her due date is roughly around the 8th march so thursday. but there could be a few days either way.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Annie!
Hope she has a smooth delivery with happy healthy fat little kitties!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good luck, I am watching this post like a hawk now
and I hope everything goes smooth and good, and u better have that camera with u 24/7
but keep us updated

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
camara is ready , but i gotta put it on charge for a few mins lol.
she seems scared? as soon as i leave the room and come back in again shes there waiting , she will cry at me then go back to her nest , if i dont follow her she comes back out. i have to keep my hand in there at all times , but i have to come out to keep the kids in order ( partner is not so good at that)
i havnt felt the kittens move in the last 2 hours , not sure weather i should be worried about that , or if that is normal. no discharge just sometimes a tiny bit wet down below. shes eating ok and using her litter tray ok. i think if she hasnt had them by morning its just gone 8pm here then i will phone the vets and see if i can get her down there. but not gonna worry just yet. the kittens were moving like goodens this morning.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope she has them soon! They are going to be so cute, keep us posted

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

WELL is there babies I am pacing now sorry...
pace..pace..pace...

but im not sure it was 8 when it was 3 here i do belive unless i read the post wrong

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my godness this is exciting...lol i hope she has them so and nothing goes wrong and she don't have to go to vets office. Im sendin kitty vibes.Good luck Anne and Anne's mommy

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just gone 8am here now , and nothing!!!!!! sorry guys , more waiting