Birthmarks?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have one, if so wheres it at??
I have one on an undisclosed location.
Hehehe.....

Some people actually even have more than one, does anyone here?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I have one, but I didnt know it until I started getting a tan - I have a blotch of white pigment over my shoulder ! Now I have been told its a birthmark, but I just think its...........well pigment
so who knows
and if thats what birthmarks are - pigment - then its a birthmark.
My friends daughter had a strawberry birthmark on her face, they were going to get it removed but it disappeared by the time she was 18mths

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one on my neck... actually, it kinda looks like a faded hickey. And another one on my right breast. Both stand out much more when I'm tan.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, at my age it's hard to determine birth marks from age spots,

On the lower left of my abdoment I have a flat brownish birthmark. I used to have a mole on the under part of my chin / jaw on the right but had that removed because it had started to sprout a few wirey hair. The mole is gone but the spot still sprouts hair which I wax away.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one on the top of my right forearm. Both my grandmothers tried to wash it off (they thought it was dirt) when I was really little. It's really hard to see now (I have to point it out to people), so it's not a biggie. I've never been self conscious about it either.

However, I do have a beauty mark between my left nostril and my upper lip...many times people have thought it was a spot of chocolate or a crumb (no, not a bogey...lol).

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any but, my son Mark has one on his lower back. One of his twin daughters has the same mark, in the same place - its one way, that we can tell them apart.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one the size of a quater on my thigh. Its one of those light cream colored ones.

Hubby has a huge triangle on his back. Again light cream colored.

My oldest has a darker cream colored one on his collar bone.

My youngest has a red raised area on his forhead between his eyes. We call it his barometer. He also has a trail on red patched that start at his neck and gp all the way down his back. He has had them since birth. And 3 yrs later they are in the same place and still dark. I don't think his are going anywhere.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking about Matt's marks. On his chesk he has what I call his albino patch. It's a perfect circle about the sixe of a quarter where the hair grows white. Then the veins on the front of his left shoulder make the shape of a submarine.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

My youngest has a red raised area on his forhead between his eyes. We call it his barometer.
Let me guess, you call it that because it gets redder when he's mad or upset? My future BIL and his boys have the same mark and it's funny cuz even if they are pretending they are upset their red mark gives them away.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Let me guess, you call it that because it gets redder when he's mad or upset? My future BIL and his boys have the same mark and it's funny cuz even if they are pretending they are upset their red mark gives them away.
Yep thats the reason. But even when he is not upset it stays a light pink.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats too funny! I thought it was totally unique when I saw it on his boys. He might grow out of it some though. Matt's brother and his youngest son (9) both have it but it's faded so much that you can only see it when they are mad. His oldest (13) can still be seen all the time.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My father has a little red birthmark shaped like a duck on his left arm. My sister has a strawberry shaped one on her left shoulder blade, but over the years it has faded from red to almost non-extistant. My mother and I both have vitaligo, so we both have non-pigmented patches all over.

Pookie & the girls

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have one in an "undisclosed location"
, one on my stomach, and one on the back of my knee that does the "doesn't tan" thing (that would be, more so than the rest of me!
)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

You have one, if so wheres it at??
I have one on an undisclosed location.
Hehehe.....

Some people actually even have more than one, does anyone here?
Mine is the same as you
and it is in the shape of a heart
Very cute but I will never show it

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had one little birthmark right by a mole on my chin, so when I was 16 & had that mole removed, I had them take the birthmark as well. It was red & ugly.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have one and it is a real faded brown and i actually didnt know of it until i was 13-14
my mom told me i didnt have any and well i looked one day and was like whoa i have a birthmark
its like by my shoulder but not that high up and next to my boob
and u can only really notice it in the summer when I am really really tan

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a dark oval birthmark on my stomache. I have a mole right next to it. I do not like to show them off! Nobody knows they are there except my family and my husband! And now, all of you!! My husband thinks it's cute.