the Daily Thread Tuesday 3-6

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Cat Peeps!!

Nice day on tap here, warmer than expected overnite so maybe today will be nicer than they forecasted.

Looks like a silly holiday for us, I personally could use a good laugh....

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning
It's windy but sunny here today. My eyes are still swollen from crying last night over Davidson

I've never hugged the girls so much in one night and got strange looks from Rosie

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that today is a better day too, maddensmom also lost their bird (Fred).Yesterday was indeed a very sad day.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we'll get through all this crappy stuff together.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am also hoping today is a better day

Today would have been my dad's birthday so I am wishing I was home with my family

Other than that, just work and laundry planned for today - spending as little time out in the frigid temps as possible, the weatherman tells me it is -21c out there

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

Hmmm, not much to say today..I am not a fan of Tuesdays..Just another Monday but I don't get to go home early

Have a great day all!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone. Is it morning???? I guess so, the sun is up and shining so I guess so. Someone mention coffee
??? Looking forward to a day off here. No work till tomorrow at 11pm.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

Someone mention coffee
???
Yup, Belinda makes coffee every morning. She is not a nice person until she has had a cuppa.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hehehee, no worries. I do not feel human till I have had a couple of cuppas myself,

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning
It's windy but sunny here today. My eyes are still swollen from crying last night over Davidson

I've never hugged the girls so much in one night and got strange looks from Rosie
My eyes are the same way today Susan- I'm glad I'm not going anywhere because I look like hell

I'm up early... before 7AM, which never happens. I got a full 5 hrs of sleep, which is more than I thought I was going to get anyways.
Harley cuddled w/ me last night before I went to bed, which was so helpful, he's now laying in his and Davidson's
tent that they shared. He wouldn't go in there yesterday

Here's to hoping today is a much better day, with fewer tears, but more happy memories

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's hoping today is a much better day than yesterday. Happy vibes going out too you

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cooler but still sunny! Tired because I decided to stay up and watch Craig Ferguson's interview with Gerard Butler. It was funny and I don't think they ever got to discussing the plot of Gerard's new film. Did get the clip in, though.

Off to read what I missed since I haven't been able to get on since early yesterday.

Big :hug: for Kenzie!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

My eyes are the same way today Susan- I'm glad I'm not going anywhere because I look like hell

I'm up early... before 7AM, which never happens. I got a full 5 hrs of sleep, which is more than I thought I was going to get anyways.
Harley cuddled w/ me last night before I went to bed, which was so helpful, he's now laying in his and Davidson's
tent that they shared. He wouldn't go in there yesterday

Here's to hoping today is a much better day, with fewer tears, but more happy memories
I'll be here after work if you need me.

It's early and chilly. Neffie wants to play with her mouse as usual. I have to leave for work in a few minutes. Just wanted to stop by, say hi and make sure Kenzie was ok today.

Hopefully today won't be as bad as yesterday. If it is, I give up for the rest of the week.

Gotta go, I'm late...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Nita have you got some English blood in you because "cuppa" is an English word
Maybe, but I say cuppa cause it sounds funny!
And I also knew Belinda would ask what it meant later on....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well a cloudy and then later snowy day-oh did I mention that its only 5F outside??
Anyhow-did some house chores, will pop into hospital later this morning to visit my SIL.
My sister leaves today for Minneapolis for NCAA Women's swimming. The team qualified 8 swimmers I hope they do well.
Not much else going on so far......

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning All !!! Yes we need to ban anything bad for a while, there's been enough.
It was 84 here yesterday and were looking for about 79 today. I heard this is the driest season we have on reacord, and I hope it stays that way I know we need rain but I hate it..
Hope everyone has a Happier Day ..