How did I end up with 10???

waxlight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! So, I know have ten cats... people at work are starting to laugh

Introducing....

Bubba. Lazy. Very lovey. Likes to swipe at my hair from the top of the cat tree when I walk by:

Lady. Very petite girl, staring suspiciously at the camera:

Pounce. New daddy, is just a big bundle of love (has to sleep with me, or he gets angry!). Also, my work in progress house. Heh.

Cottonball. Or fluff, or fuzz-o-matic, depending
Very short feet, almost a year old, three color male calico! Follows you around meowing until you pay him attention

Trash Kitty. Long haired calico (well... once it grows back in!). Sister to Cottonball, but wasn't rescued as fast, and therefore, is even SMALLER. Also almost a year old. Still a little skittish, but if you're laying on the couch on your side, loves to curl up on your ribs.

And now, Mama Fetch and her new babies!

I think I need an intervention. But I love them all

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't we all just love having big projects going on?
Cats make it all the nicer, though.
I love the picture of Fetch and babies. There are so many different colors there, they're a little rainbow of kittens to brighten your days. Are you planning on keeping all of them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

waxlight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are you planning on keeping all of them?
I will keep them if I don't find homes for them, but I am actively looking for GOOD homes

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are all precious cuties
must say I have a soft spot for Trash Kitty
what a sweetie - you must keep us posted when her hair comes back

Give them all a little scritch from me

waxlight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
10 kitties mean 10 times the love!!
And ten times the litterbox changing, and tend times the kitty food to buy, and ten times the hair to sweep up....

Naw, it's actually not so bad (except for my couch... I need to buy a -real- couch cover instead of a sheet...heh).

And, when you fall asleep on the couch, and wait up absolutely drowning in cats, it is a comforting feeling. (Course, there is the wake up to find your hair has become the enemy, and the cats paws in it are trying to disarm it by poking new holes in your skull....)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww..... I fell in love with Trash.
All your babies are gorgeous - but there's just something about that look that immediately stole my heart!

Bless you for caring for these kitties and working to find good homes for the new little ones when they're ready!

BTW - welcome to TCS!

Laurie

waxlight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww..... I fell in love with Trash. All your babies are gorgeous - but there's just something about that look that immediately stole my heart!
I know! It's so funny, though, because when she came home first, she had long hair - I tried to brush it/comb it/wash it out, but she was new to using litter boxes, so it just kept getting tangled over and over. I finally gave up and got her shaved, and she's been glaring at me over her loss of dignity ever since! Although she has returned to doing that put-your-hand-close-to-her-head, and she'll stand up on her back feet and headbut it thing. I just can't get over how TINY she is. Like I said, she's almost a year old, but I don't see her growing, at all. She is definately filling out, though, and i can no longer count the vertibrae in her back by touch, and we've treated her for worms just in case - I guess she's just stunted from being malnurished as a kitten?

Awww you must never be alone for a second...
You're telling me! I don't let them into my bedroom on a regular basis, because I am slightly allergic to cats. But they can't stand it... I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and see four or five paws reaching underneath the door and yowling! So lately, I've been sleeping on the couch. heh.

Oh, and I have eight foot tall french doors separating my library from my living room. As they're currently closed (because mom is in there with kittens), if I'm in there using the computer, lady will climb to the top of my REALLY EXPENSIVE DOORS and hang there until I come out. Heh.

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by waxlight

And ten times the litterbox changing, and tend times the kitty food to buy, and ten times the hair to sweep up....

Naw, it's actually not so bad (except for my couch... I need to buy a -real- couch cover instead of a sheet...heh).

And, when you fall asleep on the couch, and wait up absolutely drowning in cats, it is a comforting feeling. (Course, there is the wake up to find your hair has become the enemy, and the cats paws in it are trying to disarm it by poking new holes in your skull....)
nice vivid description.. lol. i'm sure the new holes are all worth it though