What a weirdo! He chases his tail just like a dog lol!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So it seems as though my darling little Kolar enjoys chasing his tail just like his doggie friends
He really gets into it too- he'll got round and round the house hissing and spitting at his tail trying to "kill it"
A minute ago both him and Fosters were chasing their tails.lol. Whiskey (our new dog) and I just sat on the couch watching the little weirdos
I told them that they were special
It's really cute though- Kolar's tail is really long and so he thinks it's just the best toy ever
It is constantly "offending him" and ticking him off, so he is constantly trying to attack it
Anyone else have a tail chasing kitty?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i no what u mean...that is tessa all the way with her LOOOONG siamese tail and she doesnt hiss at it but she is constantly playing with it and chasing it and attacking it
I have been trying to get that on tape too but no luck yet...she is too quick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol well it seems as though the tail monster has been chased away for now by Kolar's viscious "skills" so Kolar is now purring away on my lap trying to chase the arrow on my laptop when it moves

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie does now and again. I filmed her on my mobile phone, and near the end she swings around on her rear end like she's break dancing until Rosie jumps down and gives her a fright

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger used to chase her tail all the time. She'd go KaTHUMP, KaTHUMP, KaTHUMP in circles, LOL!

Now she chases Ferris instead.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So it seems as though my darling little Kolar enjoys chasing his tail just like his doggie friends
He really gets into it too- he'll got round and round the house hissing and spitting at his tail trying to "kill it"
A minute ago both him and Fosters were chasing their tails.lol. Whiskey (our new dog) and I just sat on the couch watching the little weirdos
I told them that they were special
It's really cute though- Kolar's tail is really long and so he thinks it's just the best toy ever
It is constantly "offending him" and ticking him off, so he is constantly trying to attack it
Anyone else have a tail chasing kitty?
First, you most certainly do NOT have a weirdo cat. When Persi is not chasing his own tail, he is always chasing Alley around and trying to catch her tail, too. The thing about Persi is that his tail is long enough and he is flexible enough that he can actually CATCH his own tail!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ConsumerKitty

April Joy did that when she was a kitten. Sometimes she would catch her "prey" and bite it.
Don't you love the surprised look on their faces when biting their "prey" winds up hurting them?