If you need a smile...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was videoing the girls randomly today since I was home, and got this little video. I just watched it and it's the first time I've smiled since I read about little Davidson.

Watch for Smudge's big scary pounce...

Lily and Smudge playing

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww that really is sweet. Though I don't know that I'd call that a "scary" pounce...

I never realized Smudge was so fluffy! I think someone needs a nice snuggle with all that fur.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiny baby Smudge isn't so tiny anymore! She's beautiful though. She looks as big as if not bigger than Lily. Is she growing fast or is most of it fur?

That pounce is adorable!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

too cute!
It sure made me smile.
thanks!
No probs, nothing like a cute kitty moment to bring a smile to your face!

Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Aww that really is sweet. Though I don't know that I'd call that a "scary" pounce...

I never realized Smudge was so fluffy! I think someone needs a nice snuggle with all that fur.
Yep, she's a big fluffy girl with a big fluffy tail! She weighs the same as Lily, but is smaller - she's a solid little thing

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Hehehe! Lil miss Smudge is too cute! I love her 'big scary pounce!'
She LOVES to pounce and does it at every opportunity...

Originally Posted by valanhb

Aw, look at that big pounce! Somehow, Lily doesn't seem too impressed...or scared.
Smudge always gets her butt kicked by Lily - they love to chase each other, but once they start wrestling, Lily always wins!

Originally Posted by emily_325

Tiny baby Smudge isn't so tiny anymore! She's beautiful though. She looks as big as if not bigger than Lily. Is she growing fast or is most of it fur?

That pounce is adorable!!
She is growing fast, there's a lot of fur, and she's getting a little tubby
She's nowhere near as long as Lily, but still weighs the same...

Originally Posted by jane_vernon

It was like she wasn't quite sure whether attacking Lily was a good idea or not
Haha yeah, it's like she changed her mind mid-pounce

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness did i ever need to see that
Yes i think we all need something like that to cheer us all up so i better tell Rosie to give you some of her famous chatter pictures

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cannot get over how much baby Smudge has grown. You can tell shes so fluffy by her legs compared to Lily's.

How are her eyes? Do you think the surgery corrected the problem?

All 3 of your girls are just precious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I cannot get over how much baby Smudge has grown. You can tell shes so fluffy by her legs compared to Lily's.

How are her eyes? Do you think the surgery corrected the problem?

All 3 of your girls are just precious!
Yah she's such a big girl now! She constantly amazes us at how big she is - we still see her as a little baby

It's hard to tell what her eyes are like... She still squints but i don't know if she's just done it for so long, that's just what she does, or if she still has problems. She's due for a checkup with the eye doctor in a couple of weeks (thanks for the reminder, I must book that...), so I'll know more then.

And thanks - I think my girls are very precious also - they're all so different to each other and equally special.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It's hard to tell what her eyes are like... She still squints but i don't know if she's just done it for so long, that's just what she does, or if she still has problems. She's due for a checkup with the eye doctor in a couple of weeks (thanks for the reminder, I must book that...), so I'll know more then.
I hope everything will be ok. I cant wait for the Dr update thread!.