Charlie's Official Now :)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got the CFA registration papers today - he's official - ready for any points to count

I'll have to get him ACFA registered now before he goes to those shows in April/May so whatever he gets, will count

His official name is DotDotDot Charlie Wonka

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonka! I love it! I would call him Wonkers when he was being silly.

And thanks for the reminder... I need to get Tobie "registered" too... silly that they require it for HHPs.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. It is always exciting to get those official papers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH was the one that named him. I picked out Charlie because of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Charlie was the little boy. DH added the official Wonka......Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was just too long of a name

Originally we were thinking "DipNDots" but "Dippy" would have been the nickname
My chocolate-silver ocicat that I eventually will get (
) will be called Captain Jack Sparrow.

Also, I think its cool, Godiva to get fancy names for the HHP's. Since Tobie's chocolate - figure out something "chocolate" to go with Tobie.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godiva,

You realize you don't have to have "Tobie" in his registered name. Spooky's registered name was Top Secret.

What about Mocha Latte? "Tobie" is his call name.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done GK! Now onto the next show season when charlie will ROCK as a premier in both registries!!!! BTW, does ACFA also follow the May/April show calender?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, as far as I know every association is the May/April calendar for show season.

First CFA show will be to get the premier ribbons - not much else

April's ACFA show is kitten (he turns 8 months old about 2-3 days AFTER the show....talk about timing.
Then the adult alter show will be about 3 weeks later in May.

I'm gonna send the ACFA registration off now so he can have a number for the kitten show.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

DH was the one that named him. I picked out Charlie because of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Charlie was the little boy. DH added the official Wonka......Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was just too long of a name

Originally we were thinking "DipNDots" but "Dippy" would have been the nickname
My chocolate-silver ocicat that I eventually will get (
) will be called Captain Jack Sparrow.

Also, I think its cool, Godiva to get fancy names for the HHP's. Since Tobie's chocolate - figure out something "chocolate" to go with Tobie.
I've been calling him "Tobie the Happy Accident" so far... but I'm open to ideas. How about Tobie the Happy Chocolate accident?

I think we need more pics of Charlie... he's growing up and I haven't seen him lately!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I posted a few recently - he hasn't changed that much - the "Casual Charlie" ones are only about 2 weeks old

I do have a few I have not uploaded yet - will try to get them tomorrow some time .....just for you Godiva