I am so aggitated, and feel grumpy!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uggghh!!! Good god! Why the heck do they give the "sales person" a job that cant even speak english!!
I am trying to get a house payment arranged and the dude on the other end, cant :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: talk english! I have no clue what hes rambling about.......

And then he tries to tell me I have to make 2 payments this month, in the amount of $846.79!! I told him over and over that theres no way we can do that!!

Good grief..........I am just not in a very good mood.
GRRRRR.............................................................

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is when I will ask for someone else or hang up and try again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That is when I will ask for someone else or hang up and try again.
I would but I swear everytime I call there, its the same crap! I have yet to call and speak to someone that actually speaks ENGLISH!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Then ask for someone that does. Tell them you can't understand then and you want to speak to someone you can understand. If they won't transfer you, call back and just ask to speak to a supervisor. They usually speak pretty good English.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would bet you are calling india. I got rid of my credit card company for just that reason. They kept calling me asking me to add stuff to the card with people that dont speak english. Sorry if you are going to do business then learn to speak english.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i would bet you are calling india. I got rid of my credit card company for just that reason. They kept calling me asking me to add stuff to the card with people that dont speak english. Sorry if you are going to do business then learn to speak english.
EXACTLY!! I wonder if they hire them ppl just to annoy all of us?? And btw no Im not callin India!!
Although it seems like it!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

EXACTLY!! I wonder if they hire them ppl just to annoy all of us?? And btw no Im not callin India!!
Although it seems like it!!
lol you never know. you call most credit card, pc support etc, you may be calling a us number but the call is sent to call centers overseas

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol you never know. you call most credit card, pc support etc, you may be calling a us number but the call is sent to call centers overseas
LOL!! Thats very true!! I guess it could be why I never get an AMERICAN!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

We've got a lot of call centres in central Canada where I live. Apparently our flat Canadian accents are very easy to understand so lots of the call centeres serve English-speaking countries all over the world.

Consider that your pointless fact of the day....