My Sweet Angel... Davidson

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stop from going thru all the pictures I have of him, so I thought I would post a few from him growing up.

You were the cutest thing when we first saw you, a white ball of angel fluff

You were my sweet baby from the 1st day we brought you home, we bonded immediately

And so did you and Harley

You brought so much joy to my life, even when I was down about anything, you would brigten my day

You grew up so quickly, but you were always my little soul kitty

You were so full of life, spunk and personality

You were such a cuddling baby, always wanted to cuddle with me, but when you couldn't- you would sleep in anything

So, now - sweet baby, sleep peacefully and watch over us while I am mourning your loss, and wishing you were in my arms
Harley misses you too, he is lost without you, and so am I

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh My Heart is hurting so much for you, I am bawling my eyes out for you. I wish there was someway to take it all back. Seeing the Pictures just makes it so hard

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pictures of Davidson just ripped my heart out. My heart is just breaking for you Mackenzie. My thoughts and prayers are with you, John and Harley.

Pookie & the girls

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Such a gorgeous little man - I know he was taken far too soon, but he will make a beautiful angel.

Thinking of you all

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having a good
now, they are beautiful pictures of a beautiful and special boy. It is not much consolation at the moment, but you were lucky to have been in each others lives, even tho that time together was too short.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I am having a good
now, they are beautiful pictures of a beautiful and special boy. It is not much consolation at the moment, but you were lucky to have been in each others lives, even tho that time together was too short.

It's hard to type through the tears.
He was a very special angel, and always will be.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still can't believe it... and I'm sure you don't want to. It makes me wanna squeze my own kitties extra tight today.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

These pictures of Davidson just ripped my heart out. My heart is just breaking for you Mackenzie. My thoughts and prayers are with you, John and Harley.
Yeah...

I was teary eyed before, but this just tipped the scale. I can't even read the screen through the tears.

Hey little man, you watch over your family and know that they loved you more than anything.

Such a gorgeous little angel.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh My Heart is hurting so much for you, I am bawling my eyes out for you. I wish there was someway to take it all back. Seeing the Pictures just makes it so hard
EXACTLY!! i cant even see to type. My eyes are just filled with tears.

God this just kills me. I really feel so much like he was one of my very own babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I still am in shock from him being gone.
So am I., I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's not here with me

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Mackenzie, at least you have beautiful pictures to remember him by. i really am so sorry.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was a beautiful boy, he will always be in your heart.

I still can't believe he's gone. I wish it was just a dream for you and that'd he would be back in your arms again.
He reminded me so much of my Tiger. again, I am so very sorry. we are mourning right along with you.

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm just beside myself with grief and shock. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. I wish I could just reach thru the computer screen and give you a hug. RIP sweet boy- Your time here was too short.

Cynthia

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kenz i'm sitting here in tears

It just seems like yesterday when you brought baby Davidson home and posted those pictures of him for us to see

That little boy of yours has brought so much joy and happiness to all of us here at TCS and for that we thank you!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to say again how sorry I am for your loss. Davidson was so beautiful and I know that he is even more so now, with his angel wings.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I am having a good

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Beautiful photos Kenz. Poor little Davidson
I still am in shock from him being gone.
too both of those, I just am i n so much shock, this is heartbreaking, but those pics are great and remember u will always have ur memories and photos
Thank u for sharing those beautiful pics with us
He will be greatly missed here
and remember we are all here for u