My interview-just feel sad/depressed

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno but I dont feel very good about this job. I mean, I dont think she will really give it to me.
I hate to think like that, but......I just came out of there, kinda feeling down. And then come on here to find out about Kenz's baby boy, that really made my day even worse.

I just wanna go lay in bed, and cry......

She said she would let me know either way. I guess if you all wanna send me some vibes. I would appreciate it.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you some Vibes. Hang in there things will get better and I really hope you get the job!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I've had those type of interviews.....I truly think if this isn't the job for you, then the right one will come along.......hang in there and know that this too shall pass....

As for Kenzie's Davidson, I feel empty inside too......

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When will you know more about the chances of getting this job??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

When will you know more about the chances of getting this job??
She said she hopes to make a decision tonite, and if not then tomorrow for sure.

I just left there feeling, I dunno........like I probly didnt get it, but I hate thinking that way.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there- you don't know yet that you do not have the job
And even if you don't get it- there are always more out there! The perfect one will come along soon hon- just stay strong

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I dunno but I dont feel very good about this job. I mean, I dont think she will really give it to me.
I hate to think like that, but......I just came out of there, kinda feeling down. And then come on here to find out about Kenz's baby boy, that really made my day even worse.

I just wanna go lay in bed, and cry......

She said she would let me know either way. I guess if you all wanna send me some vibes. I would appreciate it.
Don't wait for her to call and let you know. Follow up tomorrow with a phone call and tell her that you enjoyed meeting with her and that you had very good vibes about the company and work environment and that you feel like you would fit in well there.

Then call back in a couple days and inquire as to whether a decision has been made.

Don't just sit back and be passive. Those that seek and initiate are the ones that usually get the jobs because the employer sees energy and motivation and desire.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't be sad, find something to do to occupy yourself. ANd do be pro-active - it can help. Good vibes coming to you.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hopefully your feelings are wrong on this. Be strong, think positively, and if nothing else, think about what was discussed, and use it to be more prepared for the next interview. Best of luck, and hopefully your gut feeling is not the correct one.