the Daily Thread Monday March 5

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Thought I'd sneak in before I left for work and get this started.

I'll post the holiday in a bit, but in the meantime, have a great day!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning friends

I hope everyone is doing well this morning..I am doing very well because I just got some good cuddle time with my favorite furry creature

Its my early day today so I get to leave work at 3

Thats about it for now I think...its cold here today

Have a great day folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I am back with the holiday.

If you can participate in Say HI to Mom day, please do.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take that look of worry, I'm an ordinary man. They don't tell me nothing, so I find out all I can. There's a fire that's been burning, right outside my door....I can't see but I feel it, and it helps to keep me warm.....but I, I don't mind.

Morning all. It is a balmy 53 degrees in dark Tucson, Arizona with a wind of about 35 mph, heading for a high of 73.

All you workers in the hole, you all be safe and careful. I'm going to water the yard today, feed the birds, ferals are fed and hugged, insiders fed and hugged and then I'm going shopping.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm... Its quite sunny here, which is a shame as I've got work for four days and then four days off. Still haven't decided what food I'm going to pick up on my way to work as too lazy to cook

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon from sunny Spain - alls well in the (now) 4 kitty household
well that only cos Teddy is sleeping
he´s got very confident with my other 3 and he´s getting a bit bouncy with them all. Dinos batted him once or twice and poor Pepsi just runs away
I feel terrible
Yesterday Miss Moofi took him on an adventure into our neighbour garden - which is like a jungle - they both came back all tired out
To tell you the truth I think Dino had told Moofs to take him out just to get rid of him for an hour or two

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Afternoon from sunny Spain - alls well in the (now) 4 kitty household
well that only cos Teddy is sleeping
he´s got very confident with my other 3 and he´s getting a bit bouncy with them all. Dinos batted him once or twice and poor Pepsi just runs away
I feel terrible
Yesterday Miss Moofi took him on an adventure into our neighbour garden - which is like a jungle - they both came back all tired out
To tell you the truth I think Dino had told Moofs to take him out just to get rid of him for an hour or two
Kitty bribery at work, Ann??? Maybe Dino is going to share the next rabbit with Moofs!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. Back to work. Yay. Lots of little things to do today but it won't be too bad!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!
What a morning it has been!
Yesterday we put up my waldrobe and i have to say that my bedroom looks awsome!

I am just ironing all my things and slowly packing them away in the waldrobe! by the end of the week it should be finished!
This morning my friend brought over the mirror she bought for me from ikea! so its going to go up this week some time! Tomororw morning Teufel is going to go to the vet before i go to work, so i am hoping for the best, he is doing well though.. eating.. drinking water and sleeping! Just wish us luck!

I think from next week onwards my house is going to look like Susans... All clean!

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning! Good morning!

I have a serious case of the "Mondays". I can't wake up this morning!

I can't wait until next week. I have some 4 day weekends coming up. I'm taking some vacation days for March Madness.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
good morning everyone, forget the coffee this morning, going straight to a few beers.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

good morning everyone, forget the coffee this morning, going straight to a few beers.
Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you at the pub.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cubbie

I can't wait until next week. I have some 4 day weekends coming up. I'm taking some vacation days for March Madness.
Who do you pull for, Keith???? Lemme guess..... you're a Dukie!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cubbie

Sounds like a plan. I'll meet you at the pub.
pubs here do not open for another couple of hours or so. oh well. Usually I do not have any till at least 3pm. Today is an exception.