Vibes for Teufel!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope there isnt something too bad with him but this morning i saw him peeing on my jacket, i took him off and put him in the bathroom and shut the door! when i went to let him out, he was in his litter box and it looked like he had a hard time weeing, after 2 minutes, he came out and wanted to pee on my jacket! and well i let him! I put the jacket in the wash and called the vet.
She told me i have to go in there first thing tomorrow morning!

So i scattered some towels and some clothes that need to go in the wash, around tha apartment, and he was headbutting me sort of like thanking me for doing it! I told him i wasnt going to punish him and i tell you he really does understand english!

Luckly, I dont have to work untill late afternoon and have been keeping an eye on him. I am really afraid of them getting sick. And i am afraid that i am going to lose them like bunny
I am watching him to wee again so i can collect his urine for the vet!

I hope everything is ok for him, I am really nervous! I have been feeding them Purina dry food its the only one he will eat, and the cat food that tricia told me to buy from the internet, the only difference is that i bought these cheaper cat treats and if thats caused the problem then im not going to buy it anymore!

Sorry for it being so long, i am just so scared because you never know!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am praying for your sweet darling. PLEASE let me know if he is ok and what the vet says. Poor baby! ***hugs***

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran i'll move this to the health forum.

I hope Teufels ok. I wonder if it's a UTI he has?
I am thinking he has it.
I will definetely keep you all updated!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran I am sending tons of get well soon vibes to Teuful. Sweet baby! I hope its nothing too bad.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is some news though, he is using the litter box again!
But he is still going in tomorrow morning for all check ups!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran i'll move this to the health forum.

I hope Teufels ok. I wonder if it's a UTI he has?
sure does sound like it... good luck/vibes/etc at the vet's!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is an update! we went in this morning, and i was kind of frantic, she told me to calm down and that he was ok! He has just a bit of a fever, he was such a pain to get into the cat carrier, he received two shots, and has to go back on saturday. I need to get a Urine sample asap! He will go back on saturday morning for another vaccination. She said over all he is OK! and that we may have to switch to other foods.

I have to admit i thought it was kind of funny how she tried to get that themomiter in
The look in Teufels face was just priceless!!

I do feel relieved!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Here is an update! we went in this morning, and i was kind of frantic, she told me to calm down and that he was ok! He has just a bit of a fever, he was such a pain to get into the cat carrier, he received two shots, and has to go back on saturday. I need to get a Urine sample asap! He will go back on saturday morning for another vaccination. She said over all he is OK! and that we may have to switch to other foods.

I have to admit i thought it was kind of funny how she tried to get that themomiter in
The look in Teufels face was just priceless!!

I do feel relieved!
Do you know what shots they gave him today, Fran? Were they vaccines or medicine for his possible infection?I am curious because I am taking Dori into the vet this afternoon for the exact same thing

I am so glad he is going to be ok! What a relief you must have felt

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found this thread Fran! Big healing hugs from your little cousins teufel, and a special hug from me miss fran