I got tattooed today

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well before it was time for the kids to go to bed at my brothers my nephew wanted to share his washable tattoos, so I finally said yes and its the characters from the new car movie I wanna say its called cars but hey I am tired and cant remeber much right now
but I got the red car and sally the blue female
so I got tattooed on each of my hands and so my niece also wanted to put some tattoos on her too and so did my lil nephew but i wasnt sure because he is only 2 so I said no and felt so bad
but I got tattooed today

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
it won't hurt them, even at 2

My daughter makes me mad with those, she nags me to no end to get one and then nags me to put it on when she is ready and then 10 minutes later she wants it off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosey

it won't hurt them, even at 2

My daughter makes me mad with those, she nags me to no end to get one and then nags me to put it on when she is ready and then 10 minutes later she wants it off.
theirs came off a little bit when they got out of the tub and they were like more more more, i was like NO
my nephew knows how to put them on so he tattooed us today
and well he forgot them downstairs when he went to bed and so emmy seen them and tried to get more, I just kept saying NO
she had 2 and well my nephew logan dont ask me how many he put on today
but ya but i didnt want my sil to get mad even tho it would have been petty u kno but some people are like that and I was just being safe than sorry u know...i was happy my nephew knew how to put them on tho and well he has so many like I said i would have gotten so mad
but hes my little helper when I babysit them even tho a portion of the time he is starting the trouble
he just kept nagging me all day because he wanted to give me one, and I gave in and got two instead

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that is cute!! I can see it now! I loved those fake tattooes as a kid too!

my daughter came in once and had put on all the barbie bandaids from the box on her legs, her arms..i mean she was plastered...all you can do is laugh..

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that is cute!! I can see it now! I loved those fake tattooes as a kid too!

my daughter came in once and had put on all the barbie bandaids from the box on her legs, her arms..i mean she was plastered...all you can do is laugh..
o man the band aide phase...lets see we had that with Sponge bob and a few other characters but I cant remember but it was cute, and I did ALWAYS loved those lil fake tattoos! But their kids are 2,3 and soon to be 7 year old...and man are they tiring and hard to watch and keep up with so the tattoos was a way to get everyone together and without a mess
although they had already trashed the house
but I wasnt sure for bubba...next time we will all be stylin I guess, next babysitting time is next saterday and thank good ness they are coming here, less toys and mess

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i always felt the need to pick up everything before mom and dad came home so they would find the house just like when they left it...man i hate cleaning up toys..i just hate cleaning

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i always felt the need to pick up everything before mom and dad came home so they would find the house just like when they left it...man i hate cleaning up toys..i just hate cleaning
I know what you mean, I try my best to clean up but it always gets re messed up
and theres 3 different toy boxes up stairs and 1 downstairs and u dont know what toys go where because they bring sooo many down, although the upstairs wasnt bad at all, the downstairs though was a mess and even after I cleaned it up it still got messed up again, and then putting them to bed was horrible, I had to give baths just to my nephew and they all decided they wanted one
and then getting everyone dressed and then putting them to bed, but oddly my niece went right to bed for me which she is the hard one to put to bed

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Rub on tattoos are sooooo fun for kids
Heck, even I like them
Ya I used to get them all the time, although now I am still waiting for my real one, my mom used to buy the fakes ones all the time and I would steal them
and well she got two real tattoos so she doesnt buy them any more