Just joined

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi All

Well I just want to introduced myself and my lil kitty, sammi. She is only a few weeks old and I got her on Friday afternoon. I will upload a pic as soon as I know how.

Kirst and Sammi

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS, this is such a great site and everyone here is so nice
also this site can be very informative and fun too
but anyways I cant wait to see pics of Sammi, we
pics here !!! Well see u on the forums and looking forward to pics

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and your kitty
Its great here, there always lots to see and do and a great place to find out about all those kitty-type queries

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your kit
we just love photos here

Glad you dropped in to join us - enjoy the forums !

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kirst

Hi All

Well I just want to introduced myself and my lil kitty, sammi. She is only a few weeks old and I got her on Friday afternoon. I will upload a pic as soon as I know how.

Kirst and Sammi
A big welcome, Kirst and Sammi! I know that there is at least one other (or more) South Africans on this site. I am sure that you will find each other at some point, just keep coming back!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Kirst
we're so happy to welcome you and the beautiful Sammi
to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Sammi is just gorgeous! Congratulations on posting her link. If you want her picture to appear in your thread just click on that icon that looks like a yellow postcard with mountains on it. A new box will appear and you just paste your link to the photo in there and it will appear in your thread.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay here~its a great place, and I cant stress that enough!!

Your kitty is simply adorable!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Sammi and Kirst

to TheCatSite and we can't wait to see pix of little Sammi. Thanks for adopting her and loving her! We look forward to hearing all about her, watching her grow, and making friends!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow myself and Sammi have really received such a warm welcome here. Thank you so much,flisssweetpea. I just learnt something new.

This is one of Ziggy who doesn't live me with but with my parents because I did not want to
more her from the only home she has ever known. I will upload some more a little later.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you, Sammi and Ziggy. Sammi and Ziggy are both very beautiful..Again, welcome.

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I made typo in a the previous post the pic is of Sammi not Ziggy here is one of ziggy

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Kirst, Sammi and Ziggy:

Thanks for sharing Ziggy's photo -- sure looks like she is where she wants to be, all right, and good on ya for letting her stay, though I'm sure you'd love her to be with you and Sammi, too...

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you but I am really battling with uploading pics. I have a really special one of Ziggy but its to big to upload what can I do about that. I think you would all love it but I need some help.