Kitty storage system

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Imagine this late-night infomercial...

Every wonder whether there's a place to not only keep your clothes off the floor but maybe your cat from the floor so you aren't always tripping over him? Get the new kitty storage system! Holds standard clothes and your non-standard Bengals too. Only $9.95. (J/k).

Act now, and we'll even throw in the kitty transporter for free--transport your favorite kitty to his new storage system in style! Here's how it works--simply insert kitty into the transporter...

And carry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Cute! How in the world did they get up there?
My boyfriend and I were trying to figure that out for the longest time. Rishi is absolutely in love with the closet. Every time it's open, he turns into a "closet inspector." Then we happened to catch him in the act--he actually jumps from one shelf to another. The agility and coordination of cats is absolutely amazing!

Rishi also loves being carried through the hallway in that particular bag. He's like a pharaoh carried by his slaves or something!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, how cuuuuute!

Great infommercial, too - better than most!
lol

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I bet watching them get up to their antics is a great pasttime! They are very beautiful too