Favorite bands/singers/types of music??

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious!

I like alternative rock, some pop & hip-hop, mostly on the radio, though, and rock.... I guess that's it?

Nickelback, Dashboard Confessional, Snow Patrol, AFI, a little bit of Green Day,...

Ooh, yah, and I also like a little bit of country, too

Like.. Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban.....

You?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love every kind of music- I can't pick a favorite!

On my computer I have everything from.... Prince-Ludacris-Carrie Underwood-Avril Lavigne-Gavin DeGraw-Diddy-Queen-.... I have a large variety, I love everything!

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fave Bands: Nickelback, Dashboard Confessional, Bon Jovi, and Guns n' Roses

So I guess I like rock and some alternative rock LOL

That being said, I own Jessica Simpson's CD, Justin Timberlakes 1st CD, and used to ADORE NKOTB

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love many different kinds of music - rock/classic rock, alternative, blues, classical, jazz, show tunes. I don't care for country, pop, or rap. I'm sure there's lots that I haven't mentioned, but living in the middle-of-nowhere-Michigan, I probably don't hear it much either!
I really
Chris Isaak!!!

Pookie & the girls

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't I just answer this question a few days ago? And a few weeks before that.
Oh well, music is a popular topic and something people enjoy.

I like classic rock - hard rock/melodic rock/progressive rock, some AOR, Heavy metal and other variations of metal, some industrial.

Not fond of country, rap, most alt rock/nu metal (no melody and just yelling
) or pop. I grew up on 70s and 80s rock/metal so I absolutely cannot stand grunge! It was the ruin of decent music

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I enjoy everything BUT heavy metal and music without words.

I love hip hop the most..but also, pop, country...not toooo much alternative though.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite stuff to listen to is Top 40's. Anything that has been pretty popular and anything that you can "shake it" to.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rock.

Nickelback, Shinedown, Godsmack, Kiss, Pink Floyd, Evenescense, Too many to really name. I absolutely can't stand country though.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
U2 is my favorite band. I've been a fan for about 20 years (damn I'm old LOL).
I like pop too but my favorite music is house/trance/dance type music.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like everything. but if I had to choose my favorite bands and artists are Dream Theater, Metallica, Liquid Tension Experiment, Into Eternity, Scorpions, Mattias "IA" Eklundh, Freak Kitchen, Yes, Rush, Heart, Eddie Van Halen, Chris Impellitri, Paul Gilbert, Michael Angelo Batio, Tool, Franz Ferdinand, AC/DC, John Petrucci, etc. Basically anything with very difficult and technical guitar riffs.

As for favorite singers I have too many to name. It ranges from dirty distorted vocals like Brian Johnson to clean melodic vocals like Ann Wilson.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

U2 is my favorite band. I've been a fan for about 20 years (damn I'm old LOL).
I like pop too but my favorite music is house/trance/dance type music.
Love U2! I've only been a fan for about 6 years but I still love them.

I guess I have a random taste in music. I like alternative music, think The Fray, Cary Brothers... but then I like whatever's on the radio. Not a big fan of country music but I kind of like Rascal Flatts. Not a fan of heavy metal bands tho for sure.

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i'm mainly a rock gal, almost all types of rock. i also like blues, folk, latin jazz, old country, classical indian...the list goes on. i like a little bit of almost everything.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I know I am weird but I LOVE LOVE Country, But Li also love and listen to Linken Park, Heart Breakers, Blue Man Group , Disturbed, Evengens, oo and then I like Akon Usher. Wait I guss it mean I love music in general Right LOL.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like pretty much everything! I love 80's!!!
Also enjoy hip hop, country, and rock!! I would say right now Nickelback is my all time fave!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dave Matthews Band is #1 (and Dave is guest-starring on House tonight, BTW), without a doubt. I also love Live (they are the most amazing band to see, well, live), Barenaked Ladies, Nickel Creek (a bluegrass group- I'll be seeing them live for the fourth time next month on their "farewell" tour), 80's pop (esp. Wham!, Madonna, Genesis, and The Police), Shinedown, Pink, Gwen Stefani/ No Doubt, Justin Timberlake (the boy is baaaaaaaaad!), Dixie Chicks (and most country, for that matter), Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Blues Traveler, Van Morrison, Frank Sinatra, Shakira, Joss Stone, Diana Krall, Jewel, John Mayer, Bob Marley, and I LOVE ME SOME BROADWAY SHOWTUNES!!! I'm just a music lover in general, gospel music being the main exception.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I like pretty much everything! I love 80's!!!
Also enjoy hip hop, country, and rock!! I would say right now Nickelback is my all time fave!!
I 100% agree with you they where just on. I love it.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like indie, metal and emo but also have a soft spot for rap and acid techno

I like Mogwai, Fall Out Boy, Sisters of Mercy, Smile Empty Soul and the Hayseed Dixies (bluegrass band)

I don't like Nickleback

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dont like nickleback......WHY WHY WHY J/K I am just being a poppy head. We all dont have to like the same thing or else we would not be individuals right