Went to the Psychic this morning...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was very cool. He got most things right, and actually brought up some things that are happening right now in my life.

I would probably go again to one..not anytime soon, but I would go again.

I liked that he said I was very healthy and he sees nothing wrong with my health at all. Thats nice to hear..

He also gave me some very specific info about my love life (or lack thereof) and brought up a possible love interest...It was weird how much he new.

Anyway, it was good times!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well glad you enjoyed it, I was only wondering when you were going / had been ?
Years ago my friend when to a psychic and was told she´d meet a fella soon - in fact he told her to stop looking and she would meet someone in the most unexpected place, well she did and she married him - guess where they met..........over the frozen food cabinet in the supermarket...........need any frozen food Nat

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Supermarkets are great places to meet people

I don't hold with seeing psychics, I think it is a load of mumbo-jumbo myself- but I love having my Tarot read... I just take it all with a big pinch of salt

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't believe in them - most times they "fish" for your reactions to the predictions. And its pretty general predictions. So please take it with a grain of salt - if you want to do it for fun, fine - but I really would not take it too seriously

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah, no details...Thats one thing I can't tell you guys. Its private stuff

Maybe someday I will be able to tell you

One thing I can say is he said I would be married in the next 2-3 years and have 2 kids far apart from eachother. Oh, and the man he brought up was brown haired and well built

Ew...kids..

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always wanted to go see one, but my fear of what they might say about things to happen (negative) would scare me too much...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I have always wanted to go see one, but my fear of what they might say about things to happen (negative) would scare me too much...
Yeah, there were no warnings for me..but the woman I went with got a warning about really watching her young son in traffic when he is around 5 years old..and she also got a warning that she should drink more coffee and make sure she is awake enough when she is driving because he sees her falling asleep at the wheel and having an accident
She was freaked out afterward.

I had no negative warnings..thank god!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. It's settled. Now I want to go. I had this woman come up to me in the mall on Friday evening saying she wanted to gove me a psychic reading, but she kind of looked like a kook. She had issueds making eye contact and kept rubbing her neck. And when I said "no thank you" she propositioned the woman that was right behind me.

So married and kids huh? Nat's gonna find a MAN.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool! I always wondered whether or not they got stuff right... Glad you had fun!!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you had a good time and got good news from him. I'm pretty skeptical about all of that stuff but I hope that it all comes to fruition for you, other than the kids part!!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been to a phychic yet. I do believe there are people out there that are true phychic's. But I think there are more frauds.