Baby Name Quiz

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't really like any of the names it picked for me, good thing I'm not having kids

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hadn't a clue how to answer some of those questions like "favourite group"...I had never heard of the 3 listed. Plus there were some others that didn't seem to apply to me and I would have prefered "none of the above" instead of having to just pick something.

Anyway, I ended up with mostly "B"s and am considered "Fashionable. However, I didn't like any of the names that were listed.

Fashionable

If you answered mostly Bâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re truly fashionable.
A pop culture aficionado and lover of all things new, you make it a goal to follow the latest trends. Between work, parties and dinner with friends, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re always on the go. But no matter how rushed you are, you wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t leave the house without a well-coordinated outfit and at least a bit of mascara. If you could, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d name a daughter Manolo just because the shoes are so pretty. And a boy could be Ethan because itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s popular and is the name of one of your favourite actors.

GIRLS: \t
Angelina
Ava
Cheyenne
Coco
Daisy
Drea
Elisha
Jordyn
Leni
Scarlett
Teagan
Willow
Brooklyn

BOYS:
Chase
Colten
Heath
Hudson
Keanu
Kiefer
Nolan
London
Rider
Spencer
Wyatt

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Natalie_ca;1628786 said:
I hadn't a clue how to answer some of those questions like "favourite group"...I had never heard of the 3 listed. Plus there were some others that didn't seem to apply to me and I would have prefered "none of the above" instead of having to just pick something.

Anyway, I ended up with mostly "B"s and am considered "Fashionable. However, I didn't like any of the names that were listed.

Fashionable

If you answered mostly Bâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re truly fashionable.
A pop culture aficionado and lover of all things new, you make it a goal to follow the latest trends. Between work, parties and dinner with friends, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re always on the go. But no matter how rushed you are, you wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t leave the house without a well-coordinated outfit and at least a bit of mascara. If you could, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d name a daughter Manolo just because the shoes are so pretty. And a boy could be Ethan because itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s popular and is the name of one of your favourite actors.

Angelina
Ava
Cheyenne
Coco
Daisy
Drea
Elisha
Jordyn
Leni
Scarlett
Teagan
Willow
Brooklyn

BOYS:
Chase
Colten
Heath
Hudson
Keanu
Kiefer
Nolan
London
Rider
Spencer
Wyatt[/QUOTMe, too! And (my apologies to anyone whose names they are, or have loved ones with those names), I don't like any of them! I thought I'd be a Traditionalist.

MargeCat

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got Traditional, which is me. My names didn't quite make it though. I do have Nicholas picked out for a boy's name, but the spelling will be Nikolas.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I got "unique" and I didn't like most of the names.

Funny thing though is that among the so-called unique names are some very traditional French names:
Genevieve (my SIL's name)
Felix (my cousin's son's name)
Sebastien (I don't know anyone by that name, but it's a very popular name around here)

These are definitely NOT unique to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Fashionable

Angelina
Ava
Cheyenne
Coco
Daisy
Drea
Elisha
Jordyn
Leni
Scarlett
Teagan
Willow
Brooklyn

BOYS:
Chase
Colten
Heath
Hudson
Keanu
Kiefer
Nolan
London
Rider
Spencer
Wyatt
I thought I'd end up with unique but got this one too! As it turns out, Cheyenne (only spelt Cheyanne) and Jordyn are 2 of my favorite girls names.

The only boys name that I like from that list though, is Heath and maybe Rider.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmm yeah ok, i will DEFINITELY be sticking to my own list of names
i only liked one or two of their suggestions- the rest i would NEVER name a kid.