Oh Scamperfarms... were you there today at the show?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went in late today to set up for the show. I saw that you hadn't been there, but someone said that someone came in and left from the spot where they have your cage. You are paired with someone else who didn't show either, so the other person may not have been you.

I hope you're okay!

They have a really reasonably priced photographer at this show.... you can get one 4 by 6 for $15. Not too bad if you are in need of a show picture like me!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godiva, I think she got snowed out - we had about 2 more feet of show the end of the week and I think she said she couldn't get to that show

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly I wasnt able to show
I wanted to get there. but we are snowed in. And the Airport is so far behind. Thankfully our tickets are refundable...but the snow got us
I sticked our yard today and we have over 4 feet in the center..ugh...

I was really looking foward to it too..WAAA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw!! Well, stay safe... that's more important! Tobie just got his show bath... he looks fabulous! I'll be posting pics sometime Monday....

I'm not going to show Sofia because she isn't fixed and just over 8 months... but I am bringing her to the show just to hang out with Tobie.
She got a bath too.... Goldenkitty, was it you that mentioned how she doesn't have much tarnish? I used a shampoo that is supposed to get it out, and it did a little... I'll post a pic here in a few so you can see.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Aw!! Well, stay safe... that's more important! Tobie just got his show bath... he looks fabulous! I'll be posting pics sometime Monday....

I'm not going to show Sofia because she isn't fixed and just over 8 months... but I am bringing her to the show just to hang out with Tobie.
She got a bath too.... Goldenkitty, was it you that mentioned how she doesn't have much tarnish? I used a shampoo that is supposed to get it out, and it did a little... I'll post a pic here in a few so you can see.
Yeah we didnt wanna freak caesar boy out with a rough icky crabby people and such, not to mention its impossible to get out of the driveway right now

Ah well...Next time for Caesar lol.although i am so ticked offf...hubby left my show curtains out...and the husky dog got ahold of them.. welll..i think you can guess what happened..to them

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I think she's one of the best non-pedigree silvers - I really would LOVE to know what really is in the background of that "family"

Good luck to Toby - hope you get lots more ribbons to hang with the first ones - BTW was it the ACFA show or a CFA one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is CFA, the last one was ACFA.

Well, we do know momma is a Scottish Fold... but daddy... Who knows!?!?!? Maybe those Fold/American/British Shorthair genes (I think that is what they are allowed to outcross to) were just so good they came through. I posted pics a few mins ago.