Water VS Wine

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another one from my ever-lovin' daughter (I'm going to have to have a talk with that girl!).

Water vs Wine Education

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. Coli) bacteria found in faeces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poo. However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine , beer (or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poo

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poo, drink WINE!!!

It is better to drink wine and talk **** than to drink water and be full of ****. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day...

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No wonder I'm so sick of drinking water all the time.
I can't afford to be an alcoholic though for both mental and monetary health though. I guess I'll have to continue drinking pooh.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

No wonder I'm so sick of drinking water all the time. I can't afford to be an alcoholic though for both mental and monetary health. I guess I'll have to continue drinking poo.
Not me, I hardly ever drink water anyways.

I will continue to drink my Smirnoffs and my "baby beers"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That brings me to another question that has been bugging me for a while - what the heck is a "baby beer"?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just remembered I have a filtration system installed under the sink though. "Filters 100% pooh!"

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just remembered I have a filtration system installed under the sink though. "Filters 100% pooh!"
OK - so you're running Fort Garry Pale Ale from your faucet????

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

OK - so you're running Fort Garry Pale Ale from your faucet????
Wait, I think that line is stamped on my brain, not on the filter. I was born with a good BS meter.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wait, I think that line is stamped on my brain, not on the filter. I was born with a good BS meter.
REALLY?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

That brings me to another question that has been bugging me for a while - what the heck is a "baby beer"?
A baby beer is a 8oz Coor's Light in a can. It was tall and skinny, but now it is short and fat.

I just call them baby beers cause they are little.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that clears that up! Never heard of them before (other than Neet talking about baby beers for you)! Don't care for beer myself, but bring on the wine!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leave it kids to come up with this stuff...

You don't get E.coli from just poo...you can get it from other places.

err..peanut butter is the latest I believe? OKay, certain "recalled" containers.

Besides, I don't need an excuse to choose water over wine anyways. Kids can continue to drink poo until they're old enough to start preserving their bodies.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The bad thing with baby beers is you cannot stop at just one so it made more sense for me to go back to the big ones!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I glass of red wine per day promotes heart health.More on a daily basis and you risk liver damage.

However, your body's cells contain water, not wine, so you need to drink plenty of water to replenish what is lost through sweating and urinating.

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There's a couple critical flaws in the logic. It is true that E. Coli is found in poop, but E. Coli by itself isn't poop. It's a bacteria that is naturally present in the gut of animals which the poop just happens to pick up on it's way out.

Also, only liquors are distilled (hey! they sell distilled water now too!). Wine is fermented and strained, though you still get dregs. Wine is also from grapes which is grown in rotted poop and decaying biological matter (soil). So it would be more correct to say wine is fermented reconstituted poop, since wine is from grapes, and grapes grow in and absorb poop.

Water contains trace metals, chlorine, fluoride, etc, all of which are toxic in high quantities. However, drinking pure water (99.9% H2O) will kill you. Food for though.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I may have drunk too much beer last night

Rarely touch wine as it gives me awful headaches which mean I drink loads of water the next day

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

The bad thing with baby beers is you cannot stop at just one so it made more sense for me to go back to the big ones!!
Nope cause the big beers get hot before I can drink them, the baby beers don't