I Am Sooo Lazy!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, really I am! My cell phone, which is an old analogue one, is about to become obsolete. I got a letter from my carrier, telling me it won't work after the end of May, and offering me a new cell phone on their Whatever network - FREE!

Anyway, I went on the internet site, signed up for the new cell phone, and it's been sitting in the box since Tuesday! I took it out today, know I have to charge it up before I can do anything, looked briefly at the contents, wondered what the heck a SIM card was, and put everything away again!

I know I have to get this thing activated, it's a lovely Samsung model and looks really cool, but I just wish some magic fairy could come down, charge it up (I couldn't figure out where to plug the charger into it and didn't feel like reading the gazillion page manual right now), activate it and teach me how to use it in 1000 easy lessons!

Oh well, I have till the end of May I guess!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh heck, if that was in our house, my DH would have had the box & all its bits and pieces all over the place.......but he is a freak where new 'toys' are involved.
I like to get Nokia mobiles, I´ve had them for years and the menus etc are always pretty much standard, so that makes things easier for me

Well have fun

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my old phone was a Nokia. This one says it is a Samsung SGH-c327.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL-that made me laugh, reading your post!!
It so sounds like something I would do!! Dont wanna put it together, heck, you got two more months!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

LOL-that made me laugh, reading your post!!
It so sounds like something I would do!! Dont wanna put it together, heck, you got two more months!!
That's right! It's not like I have to do it quickly, like "next month" or something!