Flavored Coffee

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here, reading TCS, sipping my hazelnut coffee, and thinking everything is pretty much right in the world....the girls let me sleep in this morning, the Red Wings won last night, I'm not on call, I have a purring kitty on my lap (actually, not being on call should be number 1.) I wondered if anyone else enjoys flavored coffee.

My favorite combination right now is hazelnut coffee with sugarfree Carnation hazelnut creamer.....yummmmmmmm! I also like amaretto flavor coffee with cream.

Pookie & the girls

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Flavored and lots of sugar (or Splenda) and cream for me! I like toffee, white mocha, eggnog and rasberry.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you guys are so lucky..........can only get regular coffee here in Spain ! those carnation flavoured creamers are just brill, I dont think you can even get those in UK.........so the stuff I put in my coffee is usually alcohol, like ameretto or rum...umm very heart-warming

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not fond of flavored coffee or creamers, I just like plain old coffee with cream or milk and sugar.

I gotta have my caffine every morning though, or no one will wanna be my friend.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't care for coffe though I really do keep trying, I might have to try some flavored to see if I might like it.. I need something for those far and inbetween hard mornings!!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

you guys are so lucky..........can only get regular coffee here in Spain ! those carnation flavoured creamers are just brill, I dont think you can even get those in UK.........so the stuff I put in my coffee is usually alcohol, like ameretto or rum...umm very heart-warming
Now that's just not right.Everyone should have flavored cream.
question...what is brill??

Perhaps you could get someone to mail you some.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Now that's just not right.Everyone should have flavored cream.
question...what is brill??

Perhaps you could get someone to mail you some.
brill - just lazy, it short for brilliant

I totally agree, someone should email the suppliers and get it worldwide
whoever mailed me some would have to send me a cart load
and it would have to be a mixed box and ......awh never mind I´ll just stick with rum or whiskey

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

brill - just lazy, it short for brilliant

I totally agree, someone should email the suppliers and get it worldwide
whoever mailed me some would have to send me a cart load
and it would have to be a mixed box and ......awh never mind I´ll just stick with rum or whiskey
Do you have Baileys Irish creme? I love that in tea but I'm sure it would be good in coffee too.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Do you have Baileys Irish creme? I love that in tea but I'm sure it would be good in coffee too.
in tea
thats just unreal......
.....sorry .....and yes we do get that they actually do a mint one and an orange one, so they are lovely in coffee

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

in tea
thats just unreal......
.....sorry .....and yes we do get that they actually do a mint one and an orange one, so they are lovely in coffee
aw ok fine. I was thinking about sending you some creamer but you don't like baileys in tea.. so fine. I'll make you suffer.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

aw ok fine. I was thinking about sending you some creamer but you don't like baileys in tea.. so fine. I'll make you suffer.
aww well to be honest never tried it.........I´m suffering now
maybe I´ll suggest it to DH and see what he thinks - we have some in...so you never know
I´ll keep you posted !

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love flavored coffees! Regular coffee is good too of course! I like to try lots of different flavors. Amaretto is a favorite for the 'standard' flavors. Then the seasonal ones are always good!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No flavors, here - black, with one Equal. I like my coffee, the same way I like my men - HOT and SWEET!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't dislike flavored coffees (I don't do creamers), but my reflux says plain black coffee or suffer!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love flavored coffee, especially hazelnut. I also like buying the International Delight creamers- vanilla, toffee, nut is super yummy. Has anyone had that coconut variety? Yuuuum. When I buy regular coffee I usually add some milk and Monin vanilla syrup. I also like adding liqueurs- Bailey's chocolate mint, Chambord, Starbucks, Godiva, Tia Maria, Frangelico, Di Sorono- they are all excellent in coffee.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We don't have the flavored creamers here yet, but one local grocery store sells small bottles of French vanilla, Irish cream, and hazlenut flavors. I usually flavor my Sunday morning coffee, and often get vanilla cappuccino when I'm out.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink only regular coffee, Chock full o' Nuts actually, I like it stronger rather than weaker and it has to be fresh, I cannot drink instant coffee. I make a fresh pot of coffee every morning, not a whole pot, enough for two cups. I definitely need that wake up call every morning esp. when I worked, now not so much, I just love it.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a big fan of coffee. my favorite cappuchino is Irish Creme and chocolate fudge brownie.
I love those frappichino things you can get at the store, it's just chilled coffee but way better and sweeter than coffee. the mocha is my favorite.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes like the flavored coffees for a different taste, mostly the cinnamon-vanilla. Vanilla sometimes leaves a funny after taste I don't like, so I don't have it too often. I mostly like plain coffee, with just a little cream and no sugar and I certainly drink a lot of coffee too!