Tuffy's little camper friend,,

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have friends that have a camper and we go camping together sometimes. They have a small dog they would bring in their camper and I would bring Tuffy in ours and they got along good together. I found out the other day that there little dog is very sick and probably won't be with them much longer. She is getting old and they found out she also has Lyme's disease. So we will loose another of our camping pets that go in our group. So it sounds like Tuffy will have another little friend with him over the bridge soon. I thought I had a picture saved of Tuffy and Maggie {I think her name is} camping together but I can't find it so far, if I find it I will post it.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear that. It is always hard when one loses a long-time companion. Sending prayer for comfort to you and your friends.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tom W

We have friends that have a camper and we go camping together sometimes. They have a small dog they would bring in their camper and I would bring Tuffy in ours and they got along good together. I found out the other day that there little dog is very sick and probably won't be with them much longer. She is getting old and they found out she also has Lyme's disease. So we will loose another of our camping pets that go in our group. So it sounds like Tuffy will have another little friend with him over the bridge soon. I thought I had a picture saved of Tuffy and Maggie {I think her name is} camping together but I can't find it so far, if I find it I will post it.
I am so sorry to hear that, please let your friends know that I am thinking about them. I am also sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi for them.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! Many hugs to you and your friend(s).

It is never easy to lose a beloved companion. Please keep us posted on the little guy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't find the pictures I was looking for of the two of them together. I thought I had them saved on the computer but I must have got rid of them by accident. I think they said they have had Maggie for something like 14 years. It turns out that the same vet Tuffy had that was so nice to Tuffy is the same one that figured out the little dog has Lyme's disease.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These people also live near the park in town here where Tuffy found me. I had Tuffy along camping with us and when I brought him out they said he used to stop by there house when he was on his own and they would feed him and he would take off again, They said he looked very sick at that time and when he stopped coming to there house they figured he had died, so they were shocked and happy to see him doing so good at that time {before the FIP got bad}. So someone at least did a little to try and help Tuffy before he found me.

So Tuffy knew there little dog before we even went camping together as it turns out. Its a small world sometimes.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, I found out the little dog crossed the bridge a little over a week ago. Tuffy has another friend to play with now.