Kolar's latest trick...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So now Kolar has discovered a splendid new trick
...we hang throws/covers on the back of our furniture in the living room for when we get chilly and want to cover up. His latest trick is to pull the throws down 1/2 way then make a "tent" out of them- he runs under them, then out at like 90 miles an hour- and starts to play the "blanket monster" game with Fosters. Fosters enjoys "attacking" things under blankets- arms, legs, you name it- he'll pounce on you (keep in mind he is NOT a little dog!) and gently nip at you and paw you to "attack" the blanket monsters. Well, since Kolar is now the new blanket monster- Kolar is moving around under the blanket/tent teasing Fosters and Fosters is trying to "catch" the little blanket monster!
There is NEVER a dull moment in this house i swear!!!!I'm going to go

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I can just see it now..Your house sounds alot like mine..
I put the dogs outside a minute ago to use the restroom in the backyard- now my dogs and the neighbors dogs are chasing each other up and down the fence like a bunch of greyhounds
Kolar just drug his little bell toy in here and is having a blast chasing that thing around. Lol, so far the new kittens are still sleeping!!!
I hope they enjoy their nap a little bit longer so i can have some lunch
I can dream right!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nellers

It sounds like constant action there!! I have the perfect visual!!
It's definitely non-stop around this house
They're always up to something
Right now they're being good though and watching a movie with me