Pictures of my Cat Tree

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mineralsolution

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It took them a while to warm up to it, but the tree was definantly worth getting. I bought it on eBay.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is an awesome tree! I have always wanted to get one, but I'm not sure if my kitties would use it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, I would get one but I am a cheapskate! I found out how much Persi loved the stepladder in the garage one day and since I never use it, I just set it up in a spare room in our house and hung some balls and stuff from it. This stepladder by the way has a long history. I used to hide my cat's food from the dog because I knew the cat could easily climb the ladder but was shocked when I found out our little doxie was climbing up the ladder with no problem and stealing the cat's food!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Gee, I would get one but I am a cheapskate! I found out how much Persi loved the stepladder in the garage one day and since I never use it, I just set it up in a spare room in our house and hung some balls and stuff from it. This stepladder by the way has a long history. I used to hide my cat's food from the dog because I knew the cat could easily climb the ladder but was shocked when I found out our little doxie was climbing up the ladder with no problem and stealing the cat's food!
That is not cheap (well, maybe frugal) but it is definately creative!

fiftyfour

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Very nice! I have a similar one from Armakat from ebay also.

I bought one that had 2 of those "houses" but both my cats hardly ever go in. They only stay on the very top platform... go figure!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks awsome..
I don't have a tree yet, but I will have to look into it..I am sure my kits would enjoy it..

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Lots of people go a bit further with the stepladder such as wrapping strategic spots in sisal and placing platforms. Cats do love them.
------ Pee Ess: With this nice warm weather we've had, I'll bet you've been zipping around with the top down.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat Locani

Lots of people go a bit further with the stepladder such as wrapping strategic spots in sisal and placing platforms. Cats do love them.
------ Pee Ess: With this nice warm weather we've had, I'll bet you've been zipping around with the top down.
Actually the step ladder does already have a platform (where you put paint buckets supposedly) and then of course the reinforced top. I had to look the word sisal up and it sounds like hemp to me and we know what hemp is. Yes, that would keep the cats happy!
Yes, Friday I did zip through Frisco with my top down on my way to SAM MOON's. I feel even more in a minority in there than I do on this site!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i would LOVE to have one of those but we have no room in the house..
I can't wait until I can move out and get a big one.