Definitely a full moon coming!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching the kits last night as they were playing tag and wrestling with each other, and as I watched, things started getting a bit vicious!

Ferris was really biting hard at Ginger, wherever he could reach, and every time she let out a cry of pain, I felt so bad! But she gives it almost as good as she gets it, and gave him bunny kicks to the face in return for the bite to the underside of her throat.

I was starting to worry that I might have to throw in the towel, when they both calmed down. Maybe it was because their wet supper was ready?

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch!! I am glad that everyone is OK though. Mine have been a bit un-easy lately also, but I think it is because they are still getting used to bringing Emily into the mix...

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I was watching the kits last night as they were playing tag and wrestling with each other, and as I watched, things started getting a bit vicious!

Ferris was really biting hard at Ginger, wherever he could reach, and every time she let out a cry of pain, I felt so bad! But she gives it almost as good as she gets it, and gave him bunny kicks to the face in return for the bite to the underside of her throat.

I was starting to worry that I might have to throw in the towel, when they both calmed down. Maybe it was because their wet supper was ready?
I know just what you need! A little "Google" monster to add to your crew.
(sorry - had to stick that one in there!!) Google would keep them in line.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

I know just what you need! A little "Google" monster to add to your crew.
(sorry - had to stick that one in there!!) Google would keep them in line.
Oh what a brat you are!

I'm starting to think that being a TCS member may be dangerous...such temptations!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
these two have been attacking each other for a week now, its starting to get me angry because if she cuddles me and he comes for some petting she will chase him away and vice versa!! gah!

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thank goodness it's not just my kitty! wally has been behaving crazily all week long. he usually gets the nightime crazies, but this morning he had the morningtime crazies. oy.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they go through that phase Betsy.... as soon as Louie was able to actually take LuckyGirl down he would take every opportunity possible to show his big sis how strong he was and that he could take her.
He still does it sometimes, he'll sneak up on her when she's grooming & scare the hell out of her!