TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Babies!!!! (For your viewing pleasure)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Babies!!!! (For your viewing pleasure) - Page 2

post #31 of 42
Holy cow these are too good to be believed. My goodness what sweet little kitties you have. Are you keeping them all??

And this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
is possibly THE cutest thing I've ever seen. He's got food smeared all over his little mouth, the darling!
post #32 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel View Post
Holy cow these are too good to be believed. My goodness what sweet little kitties you have. Are you keeping them all??

And this:

is possibly THE cutest thing I've ever seen. He's got food smeared all over his little mouth, the darling!
Yeah - mouth, feet, head.... You name it - he was covered in it. In fact he's walking through mommas dish of canned food as we speak (of course that was after he walked through the baby food again. ) What a mess!
post #33 of 42
Thread Starter 
Oh Yeah - and I am NOT keeping any of them!!
I am full! (I have to keep telling myself that. )
post #34 of 42
Your pictures make me want to have a kitten in the house again! My cat is a few years old. He is also black nd white. Made me think of when I got him as a kitten!
post #35 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
Oh Yeah - and I am NOT keeping any of them!!
I am full! (I have to keep telling myself that. )
you don't have to worry about keeping any cause I'm taking them all !!!!!! they are just too adorable I'm a bit fond of Aster especially
post #36 of 42
They are just too much!!! They are all so adorable, but Aster is my favourite. <3
post #37 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatereyes View Post
They are just too much!!! They are all so adorable, but Aster is my favourite. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
you don't have to worry about keeping any cause I'm taking them all !!!!!! they are just too adorable I'm a bit fond of Aster especially
Actually Aster and Iris are pretty much twins. The only way I can tell them apart is one has a spot of white underneath between the hind legs.
So - I've got 2! One for each of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom View Post
Your pictures make me want to have a kitten in the house again! My cat is a few years old. He is also black nd white. Made me think of when I got him as a kitten!
Well - Aster and Iris are probably spoken for , but I've got plenty more!
post #38 of 42
OMG they are so cute and so messy What a bunch of sweeties. Looks like you have a kitty litter for sure
post #39 of 42
They are so cute! I want Aster!
post #40 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasha3 View Post
...I had not taken any photos of her because she will NOT be going up for adoption. She'll be going back to this womans house. The lady had 15 cats and they were not spayed or neutered and she was going to yank the kittens at far too early an age, so I am a bit hesitant about it, but I trust our shelter lady's opinion and she said now that they are all fixed, they should go back to this woman. It was pretty much a lack of knowledge of babies. She did take good care of them (i.e. the living situation was not BAD) and they were all inside (not a single flea on any of the babies or momma and she's been well fed) so I have to hope that she will continue to take good care of these cats....
I'm glad the momma cat is going back to the lady. We've all slipped up now and then due to ignorance, but still love and take good care of our precious kitties!

Looking forward to the pics of the sweet momma kitty.
post #41 of 42
Those are so sweet I'm tearing. So precious!
post #42 of 42
OMG, they are soooo adorable!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Babies!!!! (For your viewing pleasure)