what is kitty doing?

bew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
klitty newbie here. kitty is always headbutting my feet. i think its hungry so i feed him he goes eat and comes running back to me headbutting my feet again and if i ignore him it bites my pants. also sometimes it just meows at me like its calling for me or something. i dont think the meow is threaten sound or anything... does it just needs more attention?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's a sign of affection my kitty head butts my elbows, legs, head and loves to head butt my book when I'm reading. It also normally results in a scratch behind the ears.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Completely wants your attention! They all have different ways of getting it to! Get some cheap kitty toys, talking to them helps a lot to, they like to feel important.....alllll the time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dipper is about 10 months old so i guess it's not a kitty anymore =))

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bew

Dipper is about 10 months old so i guess it's not a kitty anymore =))
Persi is also ten months old. The kitten food I feed him says use until 12 months, but I have other books that say they are not completely an adult until they are 15 months (different breeds vary).

mamakitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He just wants your attention like a nice scratch behind his ears. My two cats does that all the time but luckily they don't bite me. hehehe They will just jump on my lap and demand my attention. Daisy has even gone as far having her face rub up against mine.

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bryne Kelly, my cat, does that to my partner all the time. She rams into her arms and legs and feet, because she wants to be pet. Of course with me though, she just comes right over and lays down, cuz she knows who her mommy is.

firebirdmagic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Orion has been a head butter since he was hand held, he butted my fingertips. He sits on my chest know and headbuts me, so there you have affection and pet my head daddy ! Whiskey head buts my ankles, and since he doesn't like being picked up, that just means pet me and gimme attention. Now Olivia, head buts, rubs and constantly wants attention, another one that doens't want to be picked up. Whiskey will only go 15 minutes at a time with attention, but, Olivia wants it constantly..Mike Medford Oregon.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoey is a champion head bonker. It's a sign of affection, and them asking you for some pets.

cercia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha. I cracked up when my kitty nosed my hubby RIGHT in the groin! He was standing in front of the bed. I bet she did it on purpose. He was pleasantly surprised^^

white ravyn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Tabby is one in the same! lol, such a cutie! she doesn't want attention often, but when she does, she lets you know it and she will not take no for an answer!