annes getting close.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well we have about 7 days to go now

her milk is comming in , babys are moving about like goodens. and she is starting to nest in the closet where i layed out a blanket for her. all night she was digging around in there lol. woke up this morning and my partner said all you could here was anne lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deffently will. in ways i was so hoping not to go through the pregnant cat stages again , but i couldnt turn her away. but now im all excited lol. like a big kid at christmas.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

deffently will. in ways i was so hoping not to go through the pregnant cat stages again , but i couldnt turn her away. but now im all excited lol. like a big kid at christmas.
Aren't we all

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have just checked on anne , and i have a bad feeling that were looking at the next few days . i think this will be 2 early as she is very small still , only just started feeling the kittens move in the last 3 days , her milk has only just came in and already they have flowed a bit. i know the vet couldnt say for sure that the 8th was the actual date , could be a few days either way. but when i was at the vets the other day , he told me that he thought they felt very small.
im a worry wart i know , cant help it.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok we have a small amount of discharge now. what do i do ? she might not be early , but what if she is ? is there anything i can do ?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there was me thinking i had this pregnancy thing down to a t , going through a c section and a normal birth , plus everything i have read here. just shows you always something else to learn.
im so worried. i phoned the emergancy vet but all i got from them was , if they come they will come. because we dont know her mating date there not to worried , but i am!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no , no more discharge which is good. shes just laying on my bed at the moment without a care in the world lol

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
any more news??

Hope things are ok. Dee Dee had her kittens 3 days ago now and the things u are says are what she went through aswell. Her milk really came in on the day she gave birth especially the last couple of hours before the contractions started. She acted a bit odd on the day of delivery kept hiding and wouldnt eat. Later she was EXTREMELY affectionate and kept laying on her side then she'd shift to the other sided and so on. She was very vocal and the purr was so loud. But she still wasnt that big and the babies movements could only really be felt properly in the last few days. She went on to only have 2 very healthy and quite large kittens. She had a bit of trouble passing the first one she did howl and run around. Course i was there trying to stay calm with the vet's emergency number in one hand and my portable phone in the other. Just as i was about to ring she gave birth and this kitten im not joking shot out like a torpedo. She did leak fluid on the day she gave birth, just clear fluid and on the morning of the birth she had done a poo in her box that was streaked with blood. The vet seems to think that was part of her mucus plug coming away. It will be fine i promise you!! Keep us posted!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no nothing is happing , which im glad. she seems settled again .

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5 days to go. well we think. could be a few days either way

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well a bit more discharge , and always wanting attention. so i dont think we will be looking at thursday now , might be this weekend. will soon see .
i think at 58 days gest , she and babys should be fine if they was to be born now. but the longer they stay there the better right?
anyway for all i know she could be 60+ days. lets hope so.
also just noticed that her bumps on her side have gone down a lot and is a bit more bulgy underneath. and i felt *gently* under neath and very low down by the pelvis you can feel slight movement .
so i think we looking at the next 24-48 hours

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i think shes getting fed up with me in and out of the room . so im limiting the amount of time i check on her now.

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL Dee Dee was the same, i'd check on her every hour and a half during the night and she'd always be stretched out on the bed. She look up bleary eyed with a face like "god not again". I was on tenter hooks untuil the birth. The morning of the day they were born was the worst as before i went to work she was acting on and then course she had the blood streaked poo saga. I had to go to work for 4 hours and anyone there will tell u i was absolute murder!! But she held on till i came home..........thankfully xxx

I felt so privilaged to be there......it was wonderful and a time i will never forget.