don't you miss them when they were tiny?

anthonyrb98

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well, our kids are about a year and a half old now, and i was digging through some old pictures and it made me miss them when they were tiny...

arrow and amanda only a few months old:

arrow and amanda now:

don't get me wrong, they're still our "babies" and still as cute as ever, but i do miss them when you could pick both of them up with one hand!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww i know
Their so helpless when their babies aren't they.

At least we have pictures that we can look back on though
your babies have turned out to be a pair of stunners that's for sure!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yours are so precious as babies and when they grew up

I so wish they would stay babies just a little bit longer.

loreye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know! Right now my little ones are tearing around like little devil children. They've been doing it since they could walk, but now they're so much bigger and faster they can actually knock things over, and outrun me!

It's hard to believe that they are 5 months old. I got their mommy when she was 6 months old. I don't remember her being that small when I got her.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Yep, they are just like kids, you really hate to see them grow up but then again you look forward to them growing up.

I love kittens but am glad Radar has calmed down (very very slightly mind you
) now he is nearly 10 months. Sonic is very cute and a little bundle of kitteny joy and mischief but they are so exhausting at that age! He is 4 months old today

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest, I do miss the tiny cute gray kitten that I brought home for the first time. I DON'T miss the shredding of my legs, the thinking that I'm the tallest thing in the house therefore I must be climbed, and the running across my head a 3am because it's kitten time. I love the kitty that 8-Bit has matured into, but as a little thing he was really really cute.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my look at how arrow and amanda grown
they are so big now....man my stormie is growing up
I dont want her to grow up
I remember she was tiny but still big enough when we brought her home, and well shes gonna be HUGE
Its only a matter of time
Man do I hate the kitties grwoing up
I wish the could stay small for a little bit longer (but then again stormie was never a really small kitten
)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww your babies were gorgeous and still are now!! but they do have a special suteness when they are babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anthonyrb98

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for all the nice comments
but you know what, now that i think about it, i guess it's somewhat nice that they have calmed down somewhat. kittens sure can be a handful!