Maybe its because I haven't got much sleep lately...but this is hillarious!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might not find this all that funny, but I was rolling!

Like I said, it may just be my lack of sleep!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and oddly I understood all of that
I am too sleep deprived for this but it was pretty funny! These people are wow, idk if i worked at a drive thru and someone came thru like that I think I would laugh so hard
but I refuse to work at a fast food place
I think I need sleep but that was funny
did u watch the behind the scenes for it...its not as funny I just loved that those people working kept asking and that one lady cut him off
and o my theres a video wow !!! I think I need to go to sleep..people have to much time on their hands
the best one was the drive through one and that one only seemed to make me laugh

o my little kids are doing it too

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So funny that the take-out voice was so matter of fact about not understanding. What an amusing mix of art/street culture with the boring reality of fast food business. It made me laugh too.
Would have liked to see a video of the workers on the other side of the microphone. Bet you they were laughing! Or maybe they were so bored that they didn't care.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was sooooooo FUNNY and so entertaining. If I was the worker, I would have been dying out laughing and probably done a rap back to him.

"Sorry mister, gotta slow it down, if you wanna leave with your macky down ....... dont be shy, tell me what you want and if you do it real slow I'll throw in some fun."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I personally would have been angry if I was the drive thru worker, for that dude wasting my time.
Actually, I've worked drive through before when I was in highschool and I would've been grateful for a change of pace!

Originally Posted by Pami

"Sorry mister, gotta slow it down, if you wanna leave with your macky down ....... dont be shy, tell me what you want and if you do it real slow I'll throw in some fun."

My favorite parts were when someone working the drive through says "can you throw that down again for me?" and at the very end where you hear the guy whisper "just say crispy"!

I didn't see the behind the scenes vid....I'll have to go back and look.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found this amusing!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That was sooooooo FUNNY and so entertaining. If I was the worker, I would have been dying out laughing and probably done a rap back to him.

I would have started craking up loosing it if I wsa the worker i would have been dying ! I love ur little rap pami !!!

Originally Posted by maddensmom

Actually, I've worked drive through before when I was in highschool and I would've been grateful for a change of pace!

My favorite parts were when someone working the drive through says "can you throw that down again for me?" and at the very end where you hear the guy whisper "just say crispy"!

I didn't see the behind the scenes vid....I'll have to go back and look.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found this amusing!
The behind the scenese isnt that good I do believe its just them sitting there somewhere and sining it, i was looking like wheres the behind the scenes but that was my favorite part when he said can u throw that down for me again, and there was a quicker one when they went in a drive through and the person got it on one try !! that one was funny he did the rap said did u get that and they were like yup pull up to the window !!! Crazy !! I think I am going to go watch that to chear me up today !!!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!! That was HILARIOUS!!! I am going to try and add that video to my myspace so all of my friends there can see....