It's the little things...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Claw and I just had a wonderful moment. He curled up in my lap as I read my book. He fell asleep. The little guy was so tuckered out that when I went to get up I was able to move him with out him waking.

What a wonderful boy.

Oh, and the reason he was tuckered out? He and Scratch were playing let's taunt 8-Bit by taking away his banana and running away with it.

Don't worry, my gray man got treats for being such a good sport.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww....I love how you named all three. It sounds like they are all getting some major love
Claw sounds really special and I'm sure he's glad to have found someone like you.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, what a wonderful moment
3 cats is such a good number I think

I'm so glad it turned out so well!!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...that's so great that Dr. Claw is fitting in so well!

Someone should clue him in, though, that teasing with 8 bit is a dangerous occupation!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sounds as if he has really made himself at home

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love those moments. Last night Biscotte played Bedmice with me for the first time , then curled up beside Persil (not amused by all the movement going on), who groomed her thoroughly before they both went to sleep. It is so wonderful to see the newbies being accepted.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww that sounds like a perfect camera moment!I'm glad things are going so well with all three boys.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that they are all getting along, I just knew that they would though, with you as their mama, how could they not?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Awww! That made my heart melt!!!

How old is he? I was offline with computer troubles when you got him and I don't know anything about him.
He's four. The previous owners didn't address the fact that he keeps ripping out his fur from his belly and his back legs, so we are working on that now.

Originally Posted by jennyranson

I love those moments. Last night Biscotte played Bedmice with me for the first time , then curled up beside Persil (not amused by all the movement going on), who groomed her thoroughly before they both went to sleep. It is so wonderful to see the newbies being accepted.
That's wonderful Jenny! I'm am a Biscottee thread stalker myself.

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I am so glad that they are all getting along, I just knew that they would though, with you as their mama, how could they not?
Thanks sweetie...

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwwwwwwwwww, stories like this make me want another cat
Nat you should do it! I think when you are at work today you should spend some time on www.petfinder.com