"Sending Vibes"

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you have something special you do when you send vibes to people? I always close my eyes and think really happy thoughts and try to imagine the person's situation getting better (or them getting what they requested). Sometimes I'd kind of like to pray for them, but I've never really be in the habit of praying so I don't really know how!

Do you really believe that sending vibes works? I do. I think that a person can sense when they're being thought of, so that even if the particular situation they're concerned about doesn't get better, at least they'll be aware, on some level, that they're cared about.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Do you really believe that sending vibes works? I do. I think that a person can sense when they're being thought of, so that even if the particular situation they're concerned about doesn't get better, at least they'll be aware, on some level, that they're cared about.
I believe that too

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think all intelligence on earth is linked in the great cosmos. Sending out vibes to me means just thinking about something. Science has proved that this alone produces a sort of electrical impulse that can be transmitted and received. I believe we are all part of a common network and I mean all intelligence and most certainly cats.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Group prayer is a bunch of people with real faith sending out thoughts along a particular line of thinking.

Vibes, to me, is much the same. If a whole bunch of people are sending out positive energy in the form of good thoughts toward a particular person or potential outcome of a situation, then it is just like a prayer group doing the same thing.

Energy is what we are all made of, whether or not you believe in evolution or creationism, the fact that we are comprised of energy particles is truth. So I think that combined vibes and prayers toward a positive outcome has a tremendously positive effect.

For me, TCS vibes have proven to work: I have my Ferris to show for it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Group prayer is a bunch of people with real faith sending out thoughts along a particular line of thinking.

Vibes, to me, is much the same. If a whole bunch of people are sending out positive energy in the form of good thoughts toward a particular person or potential outcome of a situation, then it is just like a prayer group doing the same thing.

Energy is what we are all made of, whether or not you believe in evolution or creationism, the fact that we are comprised of energy particles is truth. So I think that combined vibes and prayers toward a positive outcome has a tremendously positive effect.

For me, TCS vibes have proven to work: I have my Ferris to show for it.
Awwww Ferris

They worked for me too when Trout was really sick last year

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just say a little prayer. They do work. There is too much proof here that they work to dispute it We wouldn't request them if we didn't believe they worked!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Do you have something special you do when you send vibes to people? I always close my eyes and think really happy thoughts and try to imagine the person's situation getting better (or them getting what they requested). Sometimes I'd kind of like to pray for them, but I've never really be in the habit of praying so I don't really know how!

Yes I always pray for the people that ask for it, and I usually just tell God that it is "so and so" from the cat site, If I know their real names I will say them too, but I usually hafta tell God they are from the cat site.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sort of do a 'mental hug' and say a small message, which I suppose you could say is a prayer, but its not directed at any particular God
its more of the 'we are all connected bit' for me.