Please cross your fingers - we may have a home!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some may remember, our landlord is selling our house, and we can't afford what he's asking. He's not being realistic, but that's his problem now (we hope!)

We found this place today. It's not gorgeous (given our taste for the log-cabin/wood kind of homes), but it is WAY off the road in the middle of nowhere on 3 acres. The property is gorgeous, and the home is nice. A LOT larger than we live in now (and we didn't need more space, but won't complain!).

It is VERY open, lots of light, vaulted ceilings - the big deck, a two car garage.... And nice bathrooms and kitchen - not real new, but certainly something we can live with. We already know pets aren't a problem.
The best news? The rent is the same as we pay here! AND we should be able to have the RV parked there without having to build a pad for it - the driveway is long, circular, and has a big gravel "square", and it looks like she'll fit just fine.

So even though it's not on a dead-end road - we'd actually have access to more usable property with more privacy! And the kitties would have floor to ceiling windows for a bunch of the cat trees!

It is a lot farther away. In fact - for those who remember when we lived in the RV on the PA border, it is very close to where we were! BUT - we don't have to take Tuxie to the vet every day anymore. So a couple of our Docs will be the only issue in relocating so far away. AND... it wouldn't change our commute into NYC much, because we found that even though we're a lot further east here, we're a lot further north - and the road south gets really congested. So trips into NYC to see customers won't change a whole lot.

I SO HOPE we'll get accepted to rent this place! (And that we can get the money together for security, 1st & last month rent, and RE agent fee.....)

Oh - it's not furnished. This is just the Real Estate pics.

Laurie

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks lovely and sounds wonderful! Successful renting vibes heading your way }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}] Hope you get it!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Extra, EXTRA headbuts and kittykisses from KittenKiya's Clan. We'll keep our paws, eyes, noses, tails, ears and whiskers crossed for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the extra headbutts and good luck vibes! I've actually gotten to the point where I'm kind of excited about moving, not bummed about having to leave....
I have to say it again - I hope this comes through and we can make it work!

Laurie

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck to you!! Your kitchen cupboards are the same as ours are!
Crossing my fingers for you!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Thanks for the extra headbutts and good luck vibes! I've actually gotten to the point where I'm kind of excited about moving, not bummed about having to leave....
I have to say it again - I hope this comes through and we can make it work!

Laurie
I hope it comes through for you too, I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

I am sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi that you get the house.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh Laurie, what a great place!! Look at all that space for your kitty clan to run around in!!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending get the house vibes that way!!! I sure hope you all can get it and soon.Good luck and keep us updated.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and sending I hope you get it vibes and prayers...

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a great opportunity..sending "you've got the home" vibes!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks and sounds great, Laurie!! I love that kitchen! Lots and lots of "get that home" vibes coming your way!!