Americas Next Top Model!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, tonight is the new season!
Will anyone else be watching? I know there are a few faithful watchers out there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am so excited!! I LOVE this show!!
Me too!! I love Tyra, I kno wa lot of people don't.. .but I do!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Gee - is this going to conflict with American Idol?
Its on at the same time- but I like watching ANTM a little bit better- I'm probably the only one!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang! I am missing it. DH is watching Jericho. He hates Tyra anyway.
You think they will repeat it?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Dang! I am missing it. DH is watching Jericho. He hates Tyra anyway.
You think they will repeat it?
THey always repeat it, I'll let you know if they say when it'll be on!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll be watching!!! I'll change the mythtv so it tapes ANTM rather than Idol - I only like the early stages of Idol when they're all useless :p

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say - I don't really like any of them. I hate how they have this amazing opportunity and they don't seem to give it their all. They don't get into the shots or they make constant excuses. Gees if I got on there I don't care how crap or dull I felt the rest of the time, but once you're in front of the camera or the judges - you need to go hard at each shot.

That idiot with the kid is driving me nuts - every moment it's "I'm crying because I have a kid and I'm doing it for him". Who freaking cares....

I kinda like Brittany - the redhead, but she needs to show more personality. And I like Sarah's look, but not her personality...

Oh I do like Diana and Whitney - the plus size girls - you go girls!!!!!!!! It's great that they've got some "bigger" girls who are gorgeous.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I have to say - I don't really like any of them. I hate how they have this amazing opportunity and they don't seem to give it their all. They don't get into the shots or they make constant excuses. Gees if I got on there I don't care how crap or dull I felt the rest of the time, but once you're in front of the camera or the judges - you need to go hard at each shot.

That idiot with the kid is driving me nuts - every moment it's "I'm crying because I have a kid and I'm doing it for him". Who freaking cares....

I kinda like Brittany - the redhead, but she needs to show more personality. And I like Sarah's look, but not her personality...

Oh I do like Diana and Whitney - the plus size girls - you go girls!!!!!!!! It's great that they've got some "bigger" girls who are gorgeous.
I LOVE Whitney- I hate that Russian chick, she's driving me nuts

I can't believe how almost all of their pictures sucked! What an amazing chance to get!
I was mad about the 1st girl that got cut- I really liked her

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Its on at the same time- but I like watching ANTM a little bit better- I'm probably the only one!
Nah, I like it better..I think ANTM is the reason why I don't follow AI religiously anymore.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Nah, I like it better..I think ANTM is the reason why I don't follow AI religiously anymore.
Glad I'm not the only one!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I DVR'd it so hopefully I will get a chance to watch it this weekend! I like Idol and ANTM about equal, but thanks to DVR I don't have to choose!