An announcement....

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As of 20 minutes ago, I am no longer in the "hole" (work). I do not have to see that place again.

I feel like 750 pounds has been lifted off my back and I DON'T have a headache like normal.

AAAAAHHHHHHH...........

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

As of 20 minutes ago, I am no longer in the "hole" (work). I do not have to see that place again.

I feel like 750 pounds has been lifted off my back and I DON'T have a headache like normal.

AAAAAHHHHHHH...........
That's wonderful! I'm glad you walked away. It will be one of the best things you've ever done.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's quite the empowering feeling, isn't it. Congratulations!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you one and all. I didn't realize how much that job was taking out of me until I tried to relax and couldn't understand why I never seemed energized.

My blood pressure at one point was 212 over 196 and they ran me down to the hospital and they were getting a bed ready for me when I told them that I would not stay there. I got some medication for the BP, but the stresses were overwhelming and relentless.

No job is worth your health. So, while I can still walk and talk, I'm gone. Now I can begin to live, even if I have to find a part-time job down the road.

Thank you again for all your good wishes. Bless you all.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo hoo!! Congrats! Now, you'll be stress free and won't have that worry every day.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You GO girl! I didn't realize work was an issue (must have missed some threads) - but given what it was doing to you, thank god you're out!

You are SO right! No job is worth your health. Can't work if you're not even alive, that's for sure.

I agree - grab that vodka and enjoy! (I have a feeling Timmy-Tammy isn't necessarily going to enjoy extra "supervision" ! )

Put your feet up and enjoy, Janet!

Laurie

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! I wish I could afford to quit my job. I really hate it there. Everyday I am either babysitting or following behind my manager (who is to busy on the internet or taking money to do her job). I am constantly stressed out and hate it there. I want to pull my hair out on a daily basis, and though I tell my friends I am done and I'm not going to stress over my job anymore, I still have some pride in my work and can't help it if I need to be good at what I do. The store has gone downhill and I dread more then ever going there, each and everyday. But until I can find something that pays close to what I make, I'm stuck. So I just cope and then come home and pet the cats until the feelings of hatred and stress go away.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take a few days to decompress and enjoy your new life!!!!