TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › North Carolina ppl here??!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

North Carolina ppl here??!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Ok ok ok-sorry, but I am forgetful Do we have any NC ppl here?

If we do, can someone please PM me?? Or anybody that knows much about NC can PM me as well!!

Thanks very much!!
post #2 of 14
What does ppl stand for? Sorry, I have not learned all the acronyms yet but I am working on it.
post #3 of 14
Neet is from NC
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Neet is from NC
Aw geez, you gave her secret hiding place away..she is gonna be maaaaaaaaad
post #5 of 14
Neet - are you hiding?
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi View Post
What does ppl stand for? Sorry, I have not learned all the acronyms yet but I am working on it.
People.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Neet is from NC
BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aw geez, you gave her secret hiding place away..she is gonna be maaaaaaaaad
Tell me about it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
Neet - are you hiding?
Always! My probation officer doesn't know I left town......
post #8 of 14
Uh oh! Sorry Neet! Gotta find another hiding place. Don't tell me though cause I can't keep a secret!
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Uh oh! Sorry Neet! Gotta find another hiding place. Don't tell me though cause I can't keep a secret!
It's OK, Neet's not my real name anyway!!!
post #10 of 14
*Note to self, don't tell anyone Neet's name isn't really Neet!
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
*Note to self, don't tell anyone Neet's name isn't really Neet!
I sure like this PM system here at TCS, so no one else can hear what me and you are talking about, Brandi.

post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Tell me about it!!!



Always! My probation officer doesn't know I left town......

hahahaha
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I sure like this PM system here at TCS, so no one else can hear what me and you are talking about, Brandi.

I think it works pretty well!
post #14 of 14
I am in eastern NC, so are several other members.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › North Carolina ppl here??!