I did not get in here last night

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had planned on going to the bowling alley and pay my husbands dues and then get back here to watch American Idol.

Well he called while I was at the bowling alley and was on his way home. He works offshore and wasn't supposed to come home until today. He told them at work, that he had a doctors appoitment, which he did, but it wasn't until this afternoon. Anyways work sent him home early.

He had a little cyst cut off his face last week which is why he has to go to the doctor today. And he is leaving tonight to go to a fishing tournament. So he will be busy today getting his stuff ready for that.

I plan on being here tonight to watch the ladies.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, good for Jimmy that he got to come home early. Hope his appointment goes well!

AI should be good tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, good for Jimmy that he got to come home early. Hope his appointment goes well!

AI should be good tonight.
Yeah, I am glad he got to get in early too, he is gonna be busy today getting his stuff ready to leave tonight.

He has got to go check on that vehicle that we just bought, and he has got to get his truck washed and cleaned out too.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww B, no worries, I wasn't here too much last night either
I think I pretty much missed the entire AI thread. Oops!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan on being here tonight to watch the ladies.

Tonights show will be much better anyway, although the gents did do some better (well at least most of them.)