Me n' Abby

johnny_vegas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone, I introduced myself and my new cat, Abby, in a thread on the Behavior board, but I figured I should do it properly here! I had posted a thread about how Abby was deathly afraid of the ceiling fans in my apartment...but I'm happy to say she's made big strides in only a day and a half and barely pays them any notice anymore. Here's a pic:

I got Abby from through Petsmart from a local animal shelter. They think she's around a year old (personally, I think she looks and acts younger!) and found her back in October '06 as a stray giving birth to kittens. I actually didn't find out about that until just today, and I was very surprised, as she's very sweet cat that I thought was perhaps just given up by her previous owners. Anyway, I'm glad to have her and I'm glad she's been saved from a life of homelessness!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and your adorable kitty
She sure looks a happy and of course, now with a loving home forever

Its great here, theres always lots to do and see....oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Well glad you dropped in to introduce you & Abby - do keep posting those photos
we just love photos here

Enjoy the forums !

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome to TCS, this site is such a great site and everyone here is so nice too
Also as u have seen this site can be ver helpful and informative also we do have fun here too
but o my
Abby is such a cutie, make sure to post more photos, we
photos here. I am also glad that she has come around to the ceiling fans
thats wonderful ! Well see u on the forums

brenda0795

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Congrats on your new cat. There are so many cats out there in need of people to adopt them. I adopted both of my two cats & have no regrets.
Glad to hear that she's doing better with the ceiling fans.
Welcome to TCS, your going to love this forum.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome

Abby is a cutie, and so glad to hear she is doing well in her new forever home with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

johnny_vegas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I do plan on keeping the photos coming...I love taking pictures and I'm glad to have Abby around as my new subject. Heck, here's one more...she was starting to get a little annoyed with me and my camera by this time
so after this, I decided to let her be.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and Abby to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Abby is such a beautiful kitty and looks to have such a sweet-nature. I'm so glad she's found a loving furrever home with you

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PaulaS

She's adorable!

Welcome and thanks for sharing her picture!

Originally Posted by Johnny_Vegas

Thanks everyone! I do plan on keeping the photos coming...I love taking pictures and I'm glad to have Abby around as my new subject. Heck, here's one more...she was starting to get a little annoyed with me and my camera by this time
so after this, I decided to let her be.
a common complaint amongst many of our cats, i'm sure! welcome to TCS!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Abby is a beautiful tabby girl.

Welcome to TCS.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and Abby, She's a very pretty girl
Hope you enjoy it here and I'm sure you will...So Welcome again from myself and My 8 Furbabies

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey hey Johnny Vegas and Abby:

THANK YOU SO MUCH
for adopting your beautiful Abby -- she is gorgeous
and you sound like a wonderful companion to her. Yes, she does look younger than a year -- I'd estimate 6-7 months, but it's hard to tell for sure.
I'm just glad she has someone like you to give her a loving, forever home -- and thanks for sharing her beautiful picture with us.
We love photos here! All 9 of us were rescued, and we all got spayed/neutered of course, and live indoors-only, where it's safe and the food, love, and toys are plentiful.

Hope you enjoy the forums and look forward to seeing you both here!
Your "next-door neighbors" in the Mojave

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Abby is such a cutie!
I just love her eyes! I am glad that you found this site and as you already know there is so much you can learn from some of the people here. They are incredible! Enjoy the site and I hope to see you and Abby on the forums!