Tomorrow, 28th Feb, is the 2 year Anniversary that my Snoopy crossed over the Bridge

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There hasn't been a moment in the past 2 years that I haven't missed you Snoopy. For 20 years from my youth to adulthood, you were my one true constant; my one true friend. You were everything to me; my son, my best friend, my best bud, my closest companion, my soul mate kitty. I knew I could always depend on you to be there for me. You had such a delightful and loving personality. Everyone who ever met you, fell in love with you.

When I'd come home from school or work, my sister said that you would run to the door about 10 minutes before I got there and wait for me eagerly. She told me you did that every day. You shared my pillow every night while I slept, and sometimes you hogged the bed, because you would stretch out across the bed, until I was on the edge about to fall off.

You were such a social butterfly. You greeted visitors and made everyone feel welcome and at home. You loved people, and they just couldn't help but fall in love with you, even if they weren't cat people. You gave up the natural independent nature of a cat to be my special loving boy. I know there will never be another Snoopy. You were one in a zillion.

I loved you so much that I didn't know if I could handle life without you, but somehow I got through it, slowly but surely.

I still sometimes wish I could wake up and find out that it was just a dream and that you would be looking up at me with your "love eyes". You were the perfect cat, in every way, and you were my very best friend. I still love you, Mr Snoopy Gundy, and I miss you so much. I hope I will see you again, when it's my turn to cross the bridge. So, please play and have fun over the Bridge, and be the sweet greeter to those other cats and animals crossing over the bridge. I know you'll make them all feel welcome.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice sentiment Hope. You and I have talked about your love for Snoopy, so I know this anniversary is a difficult time for you. You were very blessed to have such a special cat that had such a profound impact on you.
May we all be so blessed.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Hope - I'm so sorry for your loss. You never ever forget the special kitties in your life. Rest peacefully, Snoopy!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope....what a touching tribute to your beloved and very handsome, Mr Snoopy Gundy.
He will always be with you in your heart until you are together again.

Play at the bridge darling Snoopy.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

There hasn't been a moment in the past 2 years that I haven't missed you Snoopy. For 20 years from my youth to adulthood, you were my one true constant; my one true friend. You were everything to me; my son, my best friend, my best bud, my closest companion, my soul mate kitty. I knew I could always depend on you to be there for me. You had such a delightful and loving personality. Everyone who ever met you, fell in love with you.

When I'd come home from school or work, my sister said that you would run to the door about 10 minutes before I got there and wait for me eagerly. She told me you did that every day. You shared my pillow every night while I slept, and sometimes you hogged the bed, because you would stretch out across the bed, until I was on the edge about to fall off.

You were such a social butterfly. You greeted visitors and made everyone feel welcome and at home. You loved people, and they just couldn't help but fall in love with you, even if they weren't cat people. You gave up the natural independent nature of a cat to be my special loving boy. I know there will never be another Snoopy. You were one in a zillion.

I loved you so much that I didn't know if I could handle life without you, but somehow I got through it, slowly but surely.

I still sometimes wish I could wake up and find out that it was just a dream and that you would be looking up at me with your "love eyes". You were the perfect cat, in every way, and you were my very best friend. I still love you, Mr Snoopy Gundy, and I miss you so much. I hope I will see you again, when it's my turn to cross the bridge. So, please play and have fun over the Bridge, and be the sweet greeter to those other cats and animals crossing over the bridge. I know you'll make them all feel welcome.
I am so sorry for you, and I do know how you feel too.

Mr Snoopy was a beautiful cat, what kind was he anyways, he kinda looked like our cat Houdini (RIP).

I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you for tomorrow. I do hope you have a good day.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful and heart felt tribute for your beloved Snoopy. You speak with such great respect and love for him. Until you see Snoopy again may he continue to Rest In Peace and look in on you.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute to beautiful Snoopy.

Has it been two years already? I remember when you said she had psssed on.

Sending you some

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely tribute, RIP little one, send a message to your mum to show her you are happy on the bridge.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your beautiful words will fly high to the Bridge and Snoopy will send you some extra special purrs
You obviously have some wonderful memories of your special boy and hopefully those memories will take you through the forthcoming days

Sweet Snoopy, look down and send some more whisker kisses

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goodness has it been 2 years already Hope

That's a really lovely tribute to your little boy Hope, he'll be so proud of you
I hope your having a wonderful time at the bridge Snoopy, but keep looking down on your mum

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Very nice tribute.
rest in peace Snoopy, and play at the bridge. But dont forget to check in with your mom from time to time.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe it has been two years already, Hope! You are in my thoughts as you remember him - he was such a beautiful cat.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Snoopy, you are a gorgeous young man, I'm so sory for your loss, Hope

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope, I also remember when you lost your beloved Snoopy. He was such a beautiful kitty, and is a gorgeous soul shining brightly through your love for him, and his for you.

during the difficult time. I hope you can remember him with smiles through the tears.