Silly kitten?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomas has completely lost it.... I could understand if it were anything else, but his fascination with the bedroom ceiling fan is just a little weird. It's not like we've suddenly turned it on
it's just that he can't seem to get over it. He tries to jump at it, runs in circles chasing it, or more often than not sits under it and complains. Terribly cute until he wakes us up meowing (not that I mind that too much). This has been going on for a few weeks now.

Please tell me I'm not the only person with a ceiling fan obsessed kitten?

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're not!
Smoochie would climb the poster bed posts to try to get the ceiling fan
(and the bed has the scars to prove it
). Fortunately, she grew out of it (and never caught the fan
).

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Tomas has completely lost it.... I could understand if it were anything else, but his fascination with the bedroom ceiling fan is just a little weird. It's not like we've suddenly turned it on
it's just that he can't seem to get over it. He tries to jump at it, runs in circles chasing it, or more often than not sits under it and complains. Terribly cute until he wakes us up meowing (not that I mind that too much). This has been going on for a few weeks now.

Please tell me I'm not the only person with a ceiling fan obsessed kitten?
I will be more than happy to. You are not the only person with a ceiling fan obsessed kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I will be more than happy to. You are not the only person with a ceiling fan obsessed kitten.

well... I suppose I did ask for it.