What did I do to deserve this treatment????

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Was home for an hour from work, and chatting with my sweetie, and I hear a crash, and both cats scurrying from the storage room. What do I find in there that caused the crash????? They were in the box, that holds the christmas tree, which was on the top shelf. Needless to say, the box was now on the floor, the tree (dismantled already) in there litterboxes, and a stethoscope from one of them in the kitchen (it was trailing on one).
What did I do to deserve the devish nature to come out??? They had fresh water and a full bowl of food already given to them. Thinking I got 2 explorer cats. Nothing is safe right now except stuff behind doors, and I am running out of those, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
uh huh, thinking so
. Thing is, it is not payback, guess they are getting their shots in first, kinda like a preemptive strike

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ha ha...Mandarin....if I leave the top drawer on my dresser open even a smidge he opens it, jumps inside and kicks half of my underwear and socks out so he can make himself comfy...or he opens it more so he can get into the dresser underneath and sleep...this happens during the day while I'm at work, I come home and know he's been in there by the evidence he leaves (orange cat hair!!)..boy oh boy
~giggle~

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know that feeling when the kitties get into something they shouldn't.

It is funny to see the boys haul butt out of a room because they got into trouble because: 1) They know they got into something they probably shouldn't have. 2) They scared themselves with the big crash they caused.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

They were in the box, that holds the christmas tree, which was on the top shelf. Needless to say, the box was now on the floor, the tree (dismantled already) in there litterboxes, and a stethoscope from one of them in the kitchen (it was trailing on one).
That just goes to show, your christmas tree is never safe!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
uh huh, and you can always tell which one did it too, cause of their reactions too. Oh well, the joys of furbabies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One day (some years ago) the current cats were running through the house - back and forth - back and forth...

I heard a crash in the bathroom. I checked and the bathroom window was cracked! I looked around and all I saw were sleeping or calm, grooming kitties.

Yep, welcome to the wide wonderful world of felines!