Man cuts dogs ears off to 'look tough'

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That poor little puppers! It is so cute - how could anyone fathom hurting that little thing? That makes me so sick!

(Warning..there is a picture in the article that may upset some
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops should have put a warning. It isn't gory or anything but you can see its ears.

People who do that to animals dont deserve to live. Harsh but true.

After seeing some of the articles you guys posted i had to put this up, i only saw it a few minutes ago. I hope that guy stays in jail for life

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That guy should have his "you know whats" cut off and see if he thinks he's tough then

Just disgusting - That poor pup

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

That guy should have his "you know whats" cut off and see if he thinks he's tough then

His man grapes?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'd chop off the guys ears to see how 'tough' he looks then

Two years in prison is not enough imho
I am happy he at least recieved some kind of punishment.

jaws808

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good Lord...I can only imagine what kind of twisted person could actually go through with doing that. Even worse, if he's depraved enough to do that to a dog, it probably means that he wont flinch at hurting a human being.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people are so
twisted!!! That poor puppy, but hopefully, no more pain and suffering and a great home can be found for him.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Puppers!! What a sweetie pie that pup looks to be. Idon't know how anyone could do such a thing. i hope he finds a good loving home.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, lemme guess, I havent even read the article yet, but I am going to say its a PIT BULL!?!?!

Yup, firgured as much. That pup is soo :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: adorable~~~

That SOB deserves to have something cut off and Im not talking his *ears*!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'd chop off the guys ears to see how 'tough' he looks then

Two years in prison is not enough imho
He needs longer than 2 years
maximum mind u

Originally Posted by jane_vernon

they need to cut that off jail is just too good for him, he needs to feel the pain he inflicted on that poor puppy, at least the puppy is ok and can now be adopted out to a good home

People these day

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'll move this to SOS
Oops thanks
after 6 months i still haven't discovered every part of this site.

Thank you guys for all replying, it's nice to see that there are still people on this earth who care. I can't imagine what the poor thing went through. It's like people who perform traditional circumcisions (not anaethetic etc) on newborn babies and think they don't go through trauma cause they wont remember at such an age. I think it's bollocks.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It shows being a worthless coward, and being dumb. Tough is the oppisite of what it looks like to me, the innosense of the animal and how tiny it is belies any ferosicy or 'toughness'. I think he was trying to style his puppy to look more like like someone wearing those hair nets that black/other races of people wear in the inner cities. Now that innosent puppy will have hearing issues maybe or might get really nasty ear issues, just dont make sense..http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima.../angryfire.gif.

Tough, is trying to make a differnce in animals lives when everyone else doesnt care and your the only one struggling to maintain your veiws and passion- thats tough! http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...lies/agree.gif

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know what... that pup doesn't look fierce at all. It just looks cute. I just want to snuggle it and take care of it until it forgets anybody ever hurt it... poor thing.

People like this are what give pitties a bad reputation. They think the dog should be made to "look fierce" and be aggressive and dominant, and they train their dogs violently... and then they get a slap on the wrist when their dog bites somebody, and all the other loving, decent pit bull owners get in trouble for owning dogs that never hurt a flea.

The loss of the ears is going to be a problem later on, though, isn't it? Without the ear flaps to protect them, the pup is going to be so much more susceptible to infections and debris getting into the ear canal... I suppose he ought to be an indoor dog, at the very least.

I think he can depend on a home though. Those articles make him look like a cute, lovable pup... he may have bad genetics; the sort of breeder that would sell a pup to someone likely to cut off its ears to make it look fierce wouldn't do much about reducing aggressive tendencies. But, genetics or not, decent training will make all but one in a thousand dogs--whatever breed--decent, lovable pets.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hopefully the puppy in question finds a loving home and has no ear troubles. Pit bulls are in my humble opinion a risky breed to own and live with but I agree the hype is far overrated. I've met numberous pits some even unultered and they never did anything to me. I think there history is trouble though people need to control breeders of pit bulls maybe cull all the puppies in the world of this breed that are a more aggresive for a few hundred years, (when I mean cull I mean place in speical homes and desex not kill) They did that to the bulldog and its one of the most gentle dogs out there, it used to fight bulls long ago but you'd never know.