Baby name help

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought Dan and I decided on names for Pickle but today he threw another one at me. It is important to me that he likes the name too and that it really fits ya know.

We started with three boys names and three girls names.
Canaan
Stefan
Carson

Savannah
Sienna
Chyenne

then we came down to just two
Canaan and Savannah

but today he decieds he liked Sienna better. So now I am stuck. Help me out you guys, should we name Pickle
1.Savannah Ann -Spanish origin mean"plataeu" or open
OR
2.Sienna Nicole-latin origin meaning "tender"
(we are dead set on Canaan(ka-nen) James for a boy)

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll decide on that one, and Pickle will be a girl and look just like a Savannah Ann!
Sorry, I like them both!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Sienna Nicole as well....BUT

I was Amanda Elizabeth the entire time I was in utero. When I was born, my parents took one look at me. I'm Allison Lia, which had never even crossed their minds before that day! (Lia is a family name (my grandma's maiden name to be exact)...not a misspelling of "Leah" even though they're pronounced the same)

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sienna Nicole... but I'm partial to the Nicole part. Savannah is pretty too.

Can't I vote for Savannah Nicole? Y'all are way ahead. My nephew is due yesterday, and I just found out was his name will be last week.

(and, if you have any family names, keep them even if you think maybe (s)he won't like it... my mom decided for some crazy reason that I should be the first girl in the family for generations to not have the same middle name, and I can tell you the day I get married and have to change my name anyway, I'm changing my middle name too... my sister, my mom, my grandma, my great aunt, my great-grandma, etc all have the same middle name but me, and it's always bothered me)

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like both of them too. You could wait and see what she looks like if you really can't decide.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Sienna Nicole... but I'm partial to the Nicole part. Savannah is pretty too.

Can't I vote for Savannah Nicole? Y'all are way ahead. My nephew is due yesterday, and I just found out was his name will be last week.

(and, if you have any family names, keep them even if you think maybe (s)he won't like it... my mom decided for some crazy reason that I should be the first girl in the family for generations to not have the same middle name, and I can tell you the day I get married and have to change my name anyway, I'm changing my middle name too... my sister, my mom, my grandma, my great aunt, my great-grandma, etc all have the same middle name but me, and it's always bothered me)
good thinking.
We are soo way ahead. To me..everything gets a name right off the bat. For instance my female rat had 14 rat babies that we used as feeders..named em all. and when i was a kid we would have oppossums in the garage that my grandpa would catch and release in the park..named all of those. Name my car, name my lady parts (haha
) named everything.

My family doesnt have any traditional names. My uncles middle name is joseph so all his sons have that middle name and my dads name is Miguel and he named my younger brother miguel and I named my kitty Mikey so that is kinda our family name. My mother has the middle name Lee and my grandmothers is Ann. BUT my niece's name is Analese so thats enough ann/anna for us. and dan doesnt like Leeann.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I like both of them too. You could wait and see what she looks like if you really can't decide.
Very right.
both those names are close in sounding to me. so once we know the sex that might help
I told dan if she looks like me sienna and if she looks like him Savannah. But if its a boy...he's stuck with Canaan no matter what.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Savannah Ann doesn't flow off the tongue very well.
I think it's because there's an "ann" in Savannah. It does sound a bit awkward... why not Savannah Nicole?

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

I think it's because there's an "ann" in Savannah. It does sound a bit awkward... why not Savannah Nicole?
That sounds good as well. I mean it goes well with both.
I got stuck with Erica Nicole and to me it goes alright but I can think of some better middle names for myself...like
Erica Starfire or Erica Amber or Erica Awesomeness