I lost my Mummy :(

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, even though it happened a long time ago, I still can't forget my lovely cat Mummy. He was a fat cat, very cute, adorable, and was so nice, you just couldn't not love him

Mummy was the "twin brother" of "Strawbi" - Strawbi is still alive, I put a lot of pics of her in the forum here.
The fact they were twins made it so difficult to her when I lost him (my signature's link-SeeMyKitties)

I remember those days, she just went crazy and I couldn't even touch her when I lost him

I believe she like me, wants Mummy back, but I will never have him back

I'm so sad about it even today and miss him so much

Arie

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, Mummy looked like a real sweety. I am sorry for your loss, and even though it was a while ago, that pain remains in our hearts. Play happily at RB Mummy. Here are some
for you and Strawbi.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Ah, Mummy looked like a real sweety. I am sorry for your loss, and even though it was a while ago, that pain remains in our hearts. Play happily at RB Mummy. Here are some
for you and Strawbi.
ty

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen the other photos of Mummy & Strawbi, they certainly were a happy bunch
Mummy will be happy running & playing with all the other special kitties over the Rainbow Bridge

RIP Sweet Mummy, enjoy your time, look down now and then, the love from below will always be there

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie Mummy was!! I lost a kitty named Ronnie who looked a lot like Mummy. Even though it was a long time ago, calendar wise, who can put a timeline on the grief in one's heart
Last year was the 11th anniversary of my brother's death, and I suddenly went into a funk, and finally, one day,inexplicably, sobbed hysterically - Joey was so frantic licking me - in fact, it upset him so much, he came running into the bedroom, where AmyRose and Andrea were on the bed, purring next to me, and he mistakenly thought they were the culprits and attacked them! I dread the day that Joey and I will part, although I know that it's true, " The first time we said "hello" began our last "good-bye". "
I hope that you and Strawbi find comfort soon. And Mummy is playing happily, already in our "forever" home, and someday, you will be together again, without ever feeling the pain of separation again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

What a cutie Mummy was!! I lost a kitty named Ronnie who looked a lot like Mummy. Even though it was a long time ago, calendar wise, who can put a timeline on the grief in one's heart
Last year was the 11th anniversary of my brother's death, and I suddenly went into a funk, and finally, one day,inexplicably, sobbed hysterically - Joey was so frantic licking me - in fact, it upset him so much, he came running into the bedroom, where AmyRose and Andrea were on the bed, purring next to me, and he mistakenly thought they were the culprits and attacked them! I dread the day that Joey and I will part, although I know that it's true, " The first time we said "hello" began our last "good-bye". "
I hope that you and Strawbi find comfort soon. And Mummy is playing happily, already in our "forever" home, and someday, you will be together again, without ever feeling the pain of separation again.
Well, I'm sorry to hear about the lost of Ronnie too, this is a sad thing, and now Strawbi has gotten over it I believe, it's a matter of time

Thanks so much for this