what other foods can i try?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
anne has stoped eating wet food , she only wants to eat dry sience plan *kitten* she wont eat royal canini , and i will admit to have tried wiskers kitten food but again she wont touch it.
her poo has gone a bit constipated like. and some blood in with her stools shes going to the vets tomorrow morning just to get this checked out. but i am sure it is because she is only eating the dry food. she will eat wet adult food , but not kitten, should i just keep her on the adult and give her some lactol *kmr* daily just to give her the nurishment she needs?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldnt see a problem with her eating adult wet, if shes still eating kitten dry, and the KMR is a good plan. Adult wet food is better than no wet food at all IMO.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Discuss with a vet ... You may try nutri cal as a supplement

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Discuss with a vet ... You may try nutri cal as a supplement
whats nutri cal? sorry not heard of this. but yes i will be speaking with the vet about it anyway , they normally try and offer iams , which i do not and will not give to the cats.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont know in the UK what it is called ... it is a paste that is high in calories looks simliar to hairball goop///

Panther many European countries dont have access to EVO ... they have some tough import laws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok back from the vets, they have said they cant see or feel anything wrong apart from the kittens a bit on the small side. but his not worried about that. he has told me to change her food to royal canini senstive wet food for a few weeks. and keep her on the kitten cry food but not to much per day or the wet food wont take affect. he said the lactol milk * kmr* shouldnt be needed but i can if i want to. i took a poo sample just in case , his gonna test it.