Are you guilty of this??

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok-I admit I am guilty of doing this, so how many others are??

I like to make my cats/dogs dance. Not being mean or anything, just move them to a beat.

So come on, fess up!!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I am guilty as charged, with my 4 dogs. If I start acting like I am dancing they all will join in on the fun, no music needed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

OK, I am guilty as charged, with my 4 dogs. If I start acting like I am dancing they all will join in on the fun, no music needed.
Yeah sometimes I dont need music either!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout would seriously harm me if I made her do that
LOL!! Well if they squirm or dont wanna do it, i dont make 'em.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guilty as charged.
I make the dogs and cats dance at the shelter where I volunteer, too so they shouldn't feel special.
just kidding, they are special!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course!
I'll gently grab Tomas around his chest with his front legs folded up and his back feet on my lap, chair, bed, or desk and sort of make him wiggle his belly around. The little goof loves any attention and just purrs. I used to do this with Sho, he didn't enjoy it but suffered through it without complaint. Now that he's big it's a bit more work.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dino is always resting his head on my hand, so if theres music, I just move my hand up and down
it looks so funny, he doesnt even open his eyes..hes such a dude

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sadie dances whenever I listen to Jack Johnson. I guess she recognizes it as "happy" music, or she just doesn't want me to look foolish dancing by myself

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't make Karma dance but my DH does. He likes to hold her and dance with her. She use to fight him on it all the time but now she puts up with it and just gives me the "help me I feel really stupid" look.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

DH does that to Kitters all the time, yet she still likes him best!! She can also play the piano and air guitar!!
Now that I have to see. Get video please. A rock n roll kitty

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tailer dances with me. Harvey would freak out and hide, and Forest would slice me to ribbons if I tried. (Forest HATES to be picked up or held.)

We do a lot of singing with the cats, though. We sing about them (take songs and change the words to make them about the cats). Tailer also will come and sing with me any time I start singing. (OK...I don't actually know if he's singing with me or begging me to stop.) And, if I sing songs from "Cats" all three of them will come and rub against my legs.