Hey maddensmon

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few more hotels for you, another guy replied to my posts on the LSU board

He said that the Courtyard by Marriot ususally has reasonable rates, it is located on a side street off of College Drive near I-10. He also said that there is a new Hilton downtown but he didn't know the prices there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't forget to let us know when you hear something.

I will be thinking about you,and Josh and Fred today.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some more replies from the LSU board

One guy said to absolutely to not stay at the Crestwood Suites, He said it is not safe for a women to stay there by herself.

Another guy said that the Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton are right off College Drive, both are about 5-10 minutes from campus.

Hope this helps

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can't thank you enough. Give a big thanks to the guy for the heads up on Crestwood, that one was in the top few of my list. It looked so nice online....

You are the greatest bestest ever!!
You've been such a help.

I updated my other thread, but no news to report really, I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I can't thank you enough. Give a big thanks to the guy for the heads up on Crestwood, that one was in the top few of my list. It looked so nice online....

You are the greatest bestest ever!!
You've been such a help.

I updated my other thread, but no news to report really, I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow.
No problem, thats is what friends are for, and I will tell them thanks for telling you about Crestwood.