We FINALLY renamed our new dog!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo excited! Tonight Colin and I finally agreed on a new name for our new dog!
One of his friends a few weeks ago brought by two dogs he was trying to rehome. We kept one, Digger, and the other one is at the shelter i work at up for adoption (i check on him everyday- he's doing great!
). I HATED Digger's name so i insisted we change it since he doesn't really know it anyways. Since our other dogs name is Fosters, we wanted to stick to the "alcohol theme" lol. (funny considering Colin and I rarely drink
) He is a Carolina Dog/ Chow Chow mix. His coat looks like a yellow lab (but he doesn't have lab in him to our knowledge) and his mouth is entirely blue! Very cute!
He's medium size and a total doll! VERY VERY VERY good around the kitties and Fosters too
He's a great match for us! I'm soo glad he is going to be ours now and we can give him a forever home. As soon as I go to the Cingulair store and talk to them (i have pictures i've been trying to text to my photobucket account- but my text messages aren't working even though i'm paying for them) and get that straightened out- i will post pictures.
I took some cute ones on my cell. As for his name- his new name is Whiskey!
It suites him to a tee!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome!

I was going to name a kitten at the rescue Whiskey, but we already had one before... so I named him Johnny Walker instead.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Whiskey! That's perfect! I can't wait to see pics!!
As soon as i get over to the cingulair store and make them fix my text message thing i'll text pictures to my photobucket account then post them for ya'll to see!
He's such a little cutie!

Originally Posted by Leto86

Awesome!

I was going to name a kitten at the rescue Whiskey, but we already had one before... so I named him Johnny Walker instead.
Aww Johnny Walker is cute!
/ Whiskey seems to suite our new pup to a tee- he just looks like a little whiskey